DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ahhh but if you'd ordered on 27th then you'd have had an email confirming delivery this Monday!!! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't I made the mistake of ordering from a UK recommended dealer... I'm in contact with them on a daily basis and they haven't heard anything. Given up on a pre'xmas delivery.

When did you order?

Interesting point (to me at least) is that some accessories on Amazon UK appear to be available right now. There are DJI Mavic bags and propellers in stock right now with Kooltoyz, so some units definitely made it to the uk and will be shipped by Amazon very very soon.
12th of October :)

518f1356fa4586fd5b0dbdf89c1b190f.jpg

Hello Father Christmas!!!
And hello Miss Mavic!!

Reactions: Yorkshirelad
Ordered mine on the 25th October with Very.co.uk had a 10% discount code to use, so ordered the Mavic Pro and an extra battery.

Delivery date is set at 17th November at the minute but not holding my breath, expecting a delay email any time soon.

Has anyone got a delivery from a 'Re-seller' in the UK?

518f1356fa4586fd5b0dbdf89c1b190f.jpg

Hello Father Christmas!!!
And hello Miss Mavic!!

LOL Santa has changed!! What happened to tradition, the reindeers, the sleigh, elves!!

ps. NICE front lawn.... who manages your estate!

pps. fly safe and let us know your experiences.

Digitalrev just pushed my order back. Had a good chat with a guy from there this morning, still absolutely no clarity from DJI to suppliers in HK about when they can expect delivery. Such a poor, poor show from DJI. I really hope they learn some valuable lessons from all of this.

Digitalrev just pushed my order back. Had a good chat with a guy from there this morning, still absolutely no clarity from DJI to suppliers in HK about when they can expect delivery. Such a poor, poor show from DJI. I really hope they learn some valuable lessons from all of this.
Pretty sure they won't based on the past experience, my hope is that someone like 'Apple' realises the potential and creates a commercial 'Drone'. I'd happily see DJI get it's arse kicked by a real company the way they have treated us.

I ordered my fly more combo from quadcopters.co.uk on the 5th October. I've just spoken to them and they said that since DJI pushed back their shipping estimate from the 15th November, they've had no word whatsoever from about when they can expect their allocation. What a monumental **** up :mad:

Reactions: Watty
I ordered my fly more combo from quadcopters.co.uk on the 5th October. I've just spoken to them and they said that since DJI pushed back their shipping estimate from the 15th November, they've had no word whatsoever from about when they can expect their allocation. What a monumental **** up :mad:
Welcome to DJI™

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga