DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Mavic arrived in the week from FPV, brilliant. So everybody but everybody said sell it, put it on eBay, make some money, but the drone habit was just too strong and she is charging as we speak. :)
What would you have done?

I would (and am going to) do what you have done.

I've had confirmation that one of my orders was shipped yesterday, it should be with me Monday or Tuesday. :D

I would (and am going to) do what you have done.

I've had confirmation that one of my orders was shipped yesterday, it should be with me Monday or Tuesday. :D

Where is your order coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may sound stupid but I'll happily let you know after it arrives, I don't want to jinx it!

I think I'm in the same (nice) boat but just as a "heads up", spoke with them today and they advised to expect it on Tuesday. ;)

Edit - Now with carrier so might be Monday.

Last edited:
This may sound stupid but I'll happily let you know after it arrives, I don't want to jinx it! ;)

Fair enough, dont wanna jinx it too! Hope you get it soon man. [emoji1360]

Going to Iceland tomorrow and I wish I had one sooner to bring it with me. But will have another holiday on January to the Philippines so hopefully I can get one before that... [emoji30]

Fair enough, dont wanna jinx it too! Hope you get it soon man. [emoji1360]

Going to Iceland tomorrow and I wish I had one sooner to bring it with me. But will have another holiday on January to the Philippines so hopefully I can get one before that... [emoji30]

Thanks.. :)

Jeez, you must be gutted not having one for that trip.. I do know of a base Mavic that is available now in Hailsham, Sussex that the guy wants £1,500 cash for which I tried to buy last weekend but he let it run on eBay until last night but that went tits up for him. I have his number if anybody wants it, not sure if he'll haggle any..

My logic (before I heard about my shipment) was to buy one at a premium and then sell mine for a premium when it arrived so no actual loss.. Of course that's ok all the time there is a shortage.

I'd love to know which one came through as I think I am ordered from at least 2 of the same places...

Thanks bud, I kind of don't believe it yet.. :)

How are you getting on with yours?

Only 3 flights in, and I really do love it. Not a single problem so far. It's true what most people are saying- the stability of this little thing is unbelievable. Certainly more stable than my Phantom, which was no slouch.
Only done very boring test flights so far, but the footage looks great.
Haven't delved into the flight modes yet.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pedro
So this is what I just received when I asked for an update from Tech Trial UK

As form of update regarding your recent order for the delayed DJI Mavic, we are very sorry to report that ETA is still late November early December and refund cancellations can still be requested at any stage. All placed orders are a priority matter for us at this stage and please be assured we are chasing daily regards this matter.

We are so very sorry we that we do not have more solid update and can only again apologise on behalf of DJI for their severe failure to match demand.

With thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tech Trial UK Ltd

So this is what I just received when I asked for an update from Tech Trial UK

As form of update regarding your recent order for the delayed DJI Mavic, we are very sorry to report that ETA is still late November early December and refund cancellations can still be requested at any stage. All placed orders are a priority matter for us at this stage and please be assured we are chasing daily regards this matter.

We are so very sorry we that we do not have more solid update and can only again apologise on behalf of DJI for their severe failure to match demand.

With thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tech Trial UK Ltd

Yep, I was talking to Tim last night, he's in exactly the same position as almost every other dealer in the UK, not a clue..

Maplins.. Having lived and breathed Mavic ordering options over the past few weeks, if I hadn't ordered one yet I would keep an eye on their site and when they put the Mavic back up for ordering, order one. They do have a waiting list which is between 30 and 70 places long most of which has come about by mistakes as I don't think they intended to have a waiting list unlike companies such as Very. I believe them when they say they are expecting between 80 and 100 on 28th November and they have a much larger order awaiting fulfilment too. I don't think they will open up ordering again until they are sure they have a shipment on the way, unless there's another glitch of course. They do seem like a decent stand up bunch of guys to me.

Personally I would still prefer to buy one from a hobbyist dealer but beggars can't be choosers on this one.

Maplins.. Having lived and breathed Mavic ordering options over the past few weeks, if I hadn't ordered one yet I would keep an eye on their site and when they put the Mavic back up for ordering, order one. They do have a waiting list which is between 30 and 70 places long most of which has come about by mistakes as I don't think they intended to have a waiting list unlike companies such as Very. I believe them when they say they are expecting between 80 and 100 on 28th November and they have a much larger order awaiting fulfilment too. I don't think they will open up ordering again until they are sure they have a shipment on the way, unless there's another glitch of course. They do seem like a decent stand up bunch of guys to me.

Personally I would still prefer to buy one from a hobbyist dealer but beggars can't be choosers on this one.
Thank you for this update Peterve.
I have send you a message if you could respond.
I have pre ordered from Maplins, yes they are good i agree. I have payed in full for a Mavic Pro fly more combo and the ETA was 28th of Nov. Then called them this week for an update and said this date has been revised by DJI for January :( When did they say to you they are getting 100 on the 28th? And when did you order yours buddy?

Is anyone still waiting for fly more ordered from DJI direct ( I ordered 29th sept!) and still nothing

I'm still waiting for mine from 10/01. That said, I've also tried to cancel it, and I'm waiting to hear from them about that as well!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J