DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

not really the same though is it? I bought the P3P for £1000 or so on black friday, took it to Australia, and then sold it again for about £800 when I got back. I didn't want to miss the trip of a lifetime and couldn't take my Inspire.

If i had important work to get to, and my car wouldn't start, I'd pay £200 for a taxi if I had to.

anyway, I'm not try to cause an argument, just they sound like absolutely amazing shooting opportunities, and I can't believe you didn't get a chance to do it. Thumbswayup

Well another chat with APPLE uk and still no information they can give me to my 27th September pre-order ..
just to keep an eye on my status , as that's all they can go by .

Increasingly getting frustrated

hmm, i was thinking the same thing. Considering the update cycle for the Phantom 4 was 8 months, we could see a Mavic pro plus/2 in May! I really don't think DJI care about customer loyalty or customer service, and would happily cannibalise their own sales for the sake of releasing a new product if they could. At least apple wait 12 months or so between releases.

It does feel like they could be a bit more pro-active with information as to when they might get deliveries.
My order is with RCGeeks on 28th September and not heard a peep though on facebook they've replied to (others) queries with "sorry don't know"

When it was obvious very few were going out we knew the score but now a lot more youtube video are appearing as units get delivered widely - but still not a peep or even vague estimate?
Not actually all that bothered considering there will only be 2 or 3 days I might have used it before Feb.
If nothing else early pre-orders are £100 less than current price, and with continued scarcity they won't be getting discounted for months yet.
They must read this forum because this evening there's a bulk email saying "still know nuthin"

Ok UAV man can you leave it please this is a UK orders thread not a whine at how bad DJI are thread, many of us are in the queue and use this thread to see what orders are turning up, we don't need 25 posts of how bad DJI are, if your unhappy please vote with your wallet and take the complaining else where.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You know that raised heart beat moment when an email pings in with the title: "Order L 76723352 status update"... and the first line says: "Thank you for shopping with Maplin. Your despatch information appears below."...

And then further down as you frantically scroll... " The following goods ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK and have been placed on back order. They will be despatched as soon as possible:"
B**tards!

Reactions: Pedro
  • You know that raised heart beat moment when an email pings in with the title: "Order L 76723352 status update"... and the first line says: "Thank you for shopping with Maplin. Your despatch information appears below."...

And then further down as you frantically scroll... " The following goods ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK and have been placed on back order. They will be despatched as soon as possible:"
    B**tards!

When did you order ?

Reactions: Jordi555
I ordered through CVP on the 30th, and it was delivered last friday.

Though the camera was out of focus in the corners, so I've sent it back. Hopefully I won't have to wait months for a replacement!

Ok UAV man can you leave it please this is a UK orders thread not a whine at how bad DJI are thread, many of us are in the queue and use this thread to see what orders are turning up, we don't need 25 posts of how bad DJI are, if your unhappy please vote with your wallet and take the complaining else where.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Sorry Taff...

I received the same :( Not sure whether I should buy a phantom 3 before my holiday to Iceland or waiting it out till January....

I received the same :( Not sure whether I should buy a phantom 3 before my holiday to Iceland or waiting it out till January....

I still think there's a chance we'll get them before Christmas, maybe 25% before Xmas, 75% after Xmas.

I would have thought you'd get a cheap deal on a used P3 though. Maybe sell it after your Mavic arrives and you probably won't lose much money.

I sold mine before I ordered the Mavic. Logic was that you can rarely fly Winter here anyway, but still, the wait is killing me.

Reactions: magsta
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078