DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

yeah.. I get discont from apple and only paid £898 .. so thats a £200 saving at what its currently priced at

I can't believe it, Amazon uk have just despatched my Mavic!
Really hope nothing disastrous happens between now and receiving it!

Wow! I was considering cancelling my Amazon UK order, after that "we have no idea when it'll ship" email I got the other day. Maybe I won't :)

When did you order on there?

had this report from someone the mavic forum on facebook

Matt Culpin Sooo close, my wife had a genius bar appointment this afternoon in the Leicester Apple store, the guy said they had one in this AM but pretty much went straight off the shelf.

So annoying when I'm still waiting for my Fly more combo ordered direct on the 2/10

Meh ... Jessops ... thanks for nothing, they do say "increase in shipments over the past 10 days" ... from what ? 5 drones to 6 ?

Attachments

• Inbox__223975_messages__9_unread_.jpg
    Inbox__223975_messages__9_unread_.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 44
Meh ... Jessops ... thanks for nothing, they do say "increase in shipments over the past 10 days" ... from what ? 5 drones to 6 ?

That's still 6 more than HeliGuy get - their shipments have gone from zero to zero with zero expected one day in the future.

Every time I think of HeliGuy I kick myself for choosing them!

Mine was ordered 22nd October, I'm probably pretty far down the list :-(

I ordered mine on the 27th Oct from Amazon once I realised there was no hope with my HeliGuy order on the 7th.

I'd love to know what size of batches dealers and people like Amazon are getting.

I ordered mine on the 27th Oct from Amazon once I realised there was no hope with my HeliGuy order on the 7th.

I'd love to know what size of batches dealers and people like Amazon are getting.
I originally ordered from dji on 3rd October but I don't reckon I would have that one yet anyway.

Wow. Was that a "fly more combo" or standard?
Really surprised as I thought Amazon would be last, I noticed that they didn't list the Mavic until the 5th October so had a feeling that they had put their order in late with DJI but thought if not then I would be at the front of the queue.
Just need to find another battery from somewhere now.

Last edited:
Apple Europe just shipped me the 3 spare batteries I ordered online around October 1.

Reactions: Andy
Really surprised as I thought Amazon would be last, I noticed that they didn't list the Mavic until the 5th October so had a feeling that they had put their order in late with DJI but thought if not then I would be at the front of the queue.
Just need to find another battery from somewhere now.

DJI are quoting 5 to 7 days now Andy..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688