DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Uk ordered appear to have slowed, still nothing on my 22nd Oct order, other countries are shipping now 15-24th it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Keep the Faith!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Has yours come back from repair now? Everything all fine?

How was DJI support - I've heard they can be a bit of a nightmare to deal with but I have no personal experience of that but I read one reviewer who said:

"Interacting with DJI’s support is roughly like talking to Siri when both you and her are drunk. Nothing much makes sense, and you ultimately end up intensely Googling the answers yourself. In my case, my Mavic gimbal has randomly stopped working this week out of the blue, and the repetition process sending the same information four times over with DJI support is painful and slow."

Has yours come back from repair now? Everything all fine?

How was DJI support - I've heard they can be a bit of a nightmare to deal with but I have no personal experience of that but I read one reviewer who said:

"Interacting with DJI’s support is roughly like talking to Siri when both you and her are drunk. Nothing much makes sense, and you ultimately end up intensely Googling the answers yourself. In my case, my Mavic gimbal has randomly stopped working this week out of the blue, and the repetition process sending the same information four times over with DJI support is painful and slow."

It's been a bit of a saga....Initially I sent it to Firstpersonview, but they couldn't fix it. Took them a while to decide that though. So, they've sent it over to DJI NL for the repair or replacement. It's in Rotterdam delivery office as we speak, so will probably get to DJI on Monday. I'll be amazed if I get it back before Christmas, hey ho.[emoji849]
I've since thought about it though, and while I've been a bit negative about the Firstpersonview experience, at least I'm not going to have to go through the rigmarole of explaining everything to DJI as FPV have already done the groundwork and they know exactly what the problem is, and have briefed DJI. Hopefully.........

Reactions: mikeroycollins
It's been a bit of a saga....Initially I sent it to Firstpersonview, but they couldn't fix it. Took them a while to decide that though. So, they've sent it over to DJI NL for the repair or replacement. It's in Rotterdam delivery office as we speak, so will probably get to DJI on Monday. I'll be amazed if I get it back before Christmas, hey ho.[emoji849]
I've since thought about it though, and while I've been a bit negative about the Firstpersonview experience, at least I'm not going to have to go through the rigmarole of explaining everything to DJI as FPV have already done the groundwork and they know exactly what the problem is, and have briefed DJI. Hopefully.........

Thanks for the update. I'm interested because I caved in and bought a Mavic Pro off eBay - oh the shame. I've paid over the odds compared to my pre-orders but I've lost confidence HeliGuy are going to be able to ship this side of Easter. Maybe they'll get 500 come in next week but its not looking likely!

Still not cancelling my other orders till it actually arrives and I'm sure its working. Gimbal related issues seem to be the main fault.

Support will be from DJI - which is a worry!

Thanks for the update. I'm interested because I caved in and bought a Mavic Pro off eBay - oh the shame. I've paid over the odds compared to my pre-orders but I've lost confidence HeliGuy are going to be able to ship this side of Easter. Maybe they'll get 500 come in next week but its not looking likely!

Still not cancelling my other orders till it actually arrives and I'm sure its working. Gimbal related issues seem to be the main fault.

Support will be from DJI - which is a worry!

It's my first experience like this too, not had any DJI problems before. Once you've got your repair accepted and got your case number, the website is quite slick as you can watch the progress on a timeline. I'm probably being naive but hoping that I'm never going to have to call them!

received mine this morning from amazon uk ordered the fly more combo and received just the drone :( only option amazon will give is to return for a full refund. back of the queue here i come!

received mine this morning from amazon uk ordered the fly more combo and received just the drone :( only option amazon will give is to return for a full refund. back of the queue here i come!

If it was me I'd stick with the fly less. Batteries are becoming more available now and that DJI bag is overrated and overpriced. I presume you only got charged £999?

I'd definitely keep it and buy a few batteries. Being at the back of the queue could mean waiting maybe 3 - 6 months ( no one really knows ) before you see the next Mavic!

they charged me for the full bundle £1249 and only offering a small discount for the missing stuff!

What???????
Is it fulfilled my Amazon or is it a Marketplace order?
From the sound of it, you've ordered one thing and they've sent another. Simple mistake, but you absolutely should be refunded the difference. I presume what they're trying to pull is giving you the difference on the new price of £1099 for the fly less, rather than the £999 you would have paid had you ordered one in the first place. Could be sticky.

What???????
Is it fulfilled my Amazon or is it a Marketplace order?
From the sound of it, you've ordered one thing and they've sent another. Simple mistake, but you absolutely should be refunded the difference.

its from and fulfilled by amazon currently waiting for a manger to call me back

Legally Amazon haven't got a leg to stand on - but they could just give a refund and refuse any more discount. Not good customer service!

When did you order it from Amazon?

thats all they are offering at the moment a full refund or a small discount they don't seem to grasp the cost difference between normal and fly more! ordered on 9th october

thats all they are offering at the moment a full refund or a small discount they don't seem to grasp the cost difference between normal and fly more! ordered on 9th october

Hmmm - your a bit stuck then. Normally I would say take the refund - but that means a very, very long wait till you get another Mavic.

If you are happy to wait a refund is the best option.

Very poor customer service on their part. One thing I have found though with Amazon if you go via the chat and tell them the problem. If they then still refuse a discount at the end of the chat there's a survey - rate the customer service person as terrible. Its amazing how obliging they become when that happens!

I once ordered a DVD from Amazon - instead they sent me someone else's order ( with their name and address! ). It was some cheap paperback book.
At first they insisted I pay myself to send the book back! Then they would send me my order when it was received.

What a cheek - it was their mistake - so I rated the customer service terrible and within 5 minutes she got in contact - told me I could keep the book and they would send my order out right away!

I went though this with my Inspire twice and never again, I only deal DJI direct now and all two times I have done so they have turned around in under 10 days.

Dealer service it's a PITA to be honest your far better dealing with DJI direct Now as these craft are just too complicated for dealers to repair.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Wacker2611
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven