DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

For those who have Wednesday deliveries from DigitalRev, the plane has left Hong Kong going to Cologne.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
505d3ea127e2ba8fb9a61d83bc6f8ab7.jpg

Reactions: YoshiK1
Are you sure ? On the link i got sent it shows it left HK at 11:35am HK time ? maybe there are two planes ?

Reactions: Mystiko
Are you sure ? On the link i got sent it shows it left HK at 11:35am HK time ? maybe there are two planes ?

Mine was also 11.35am but that's the only UPS flight to Europe today from Hong Kong.

Maybe it just took a long time to load the Boeing 747!

wow so an 8.5 hour load time ? I thought the Departure scan was when it actually left and then around 11 hour flight ? (so about 3pm it would reach Germany) oh well no rush for me at least now!

wow so an 8.5 hour load time ? I thought the Departure scan was when it actually left and then around 11 hour flight ? (so about 3pm it would reach Germany) oh well no rush for me at least now!

Well that plane actually only landed in Hong Kong at like 3.40pm so it's been a few hour turn around. Maybe someone was trigger happy saying it had already left?

It'll all be fine when it's here in our houses tomorrow! [emoji854]

Well that plane actually only landed in Hong Kong at like 3.40pm so it's been a few hour turn around. Maybe someone was trigger happy saying it had already left?

It'll all be fine when it's here in our houses tomorrow! [emoji854]

Just so long as you know you're responsible for timely deliveries ;) lol.

How did you get the flight number?

Mine is now showing as in Dubai as of 16:20 local time.

Last edited:
Just so long as you know you're responsible for timely deliveries ;) lol.

How did you get the flight number?

Mine is now showing as in Dubai as of 16:20 local time.

Then it means everything I've said above is utter garbage. Hahaha.

Strange going through UAE! I wonder what flight it'll be on then!

Reactions: YoshiK1
Jan 15th @ 6.52pm London time!

The promised 24h but since then I think they had 2 full working days. To be fair, they said up to 21th so I think if they ship it in the next 2 days, it will still be here on Saturday.

Jan 15th @ 6.52pm London time!

The promised 24h but since then I think they had 2 full working days. To be fair, they said up to 21th so I think if they ship it in the next 2 days, it will still be here on Saturday.

unlikely mate - you've ordered on a sunday and looks like status changed from in stock to not in stock..

besides i don't think the UPS service they have used delivers on weekends but i might be wrong.

it's 2 working days from the moment it is shipped i think so you might get lucky and have it ship tomorrow ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111