DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Maplin also confirmed that the delivery they expected for today (almost 1000 Mavics in total!) did not make it. They now expect it by the end of the month.

LOL! They've been saying that since early November.. It's now so clear that DJI are sacrificing their dealers for direct orders which makes absolutely perfect sense... for DJI. :)

Reactions: mbuk
That's the plane landed in cologne!

Still probably won't arrive until 4.55pm tomorrow! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
a751fbed9130506ff02e84cf368d2f4c.jpg

I've just ordered direct. Will update on the arrival time

With DJI? Hope you get it soon. I didn't order with them because I think they've messed the order system up.

There's another thread for orders from DJI btw which has a title of something like 'DJI email 1/5.....' if you've not seen it already. You'll get some info there if you're looking for updates from DJI :)

With DJI? Hope you get it soon. I didn't order with them because I think they've messed the order system up.

There's another thread for orders from DJI btw which has a title of something like 'DJI email 1/5.....' if you've not seen it already. You'll get some info there if you're looking for updates from DJI :)

I've got a pre order with Heliguy and that's a coupe of months away so anything sooner than that is a bonus!

Reactions: YoshiK1
Like Luff84... ordered a couple of days ago and now in that painful limbo mode... oh well... guess I've got some instruction manuals to read. I'm tech savvy but new to drones so looking to tread carefully and get maximum enjoyment ... I trust the beginner mode in a wide open space will get me through the child-like excitement before I try anything too adventurous!?! Looking forward to being part of the forum !

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Just received an email with a voucher: DJI3OFF for a 3% discount and the guy said he still has two in stock! So get them while still there... :)

Reactions: YoshiK1
Good to see a lot of you are getting your mavics. As Tech Trial have my money I'm hanging in but there communication is crap. Last one basically said "you'll know when we know"

DJI Mavic Pro In stock ships in 24 hours apparently, for anyone that wants to give it a chance!

Just waded back through the posts as it was you who brought Digital Rev to my attention on this thread, and wanted to thank you for your post. Otherwise I'd still be waiting on Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: tgden
3 days after ordering from DigitalRev with a "Shipped in 24 Hours promise" they are still processing my order.

3 days after ordering from DigitalRev with a "Shipped in 24 Hours promise" they are still processing my order.

Has your money gone out of bank or credit card ?

I am guessing they have not got the stock or had a lot of orders as a result of the promotion on here !

The shipment landed at standsted airport and should be out for delivery slots in a while !

Has your money gone out of bank or credit card ?

I am guessing they have not got the stock or had a lot of orders as a result of the promotion on here !

Yes, paid through PayPal and money was taken approx 12 hours after I authorised it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife