DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Mate of mine at work ordered on monday and has the same - he emailed and got a reply saying due to demand that don't have them in as yet...

They say they now have limited stock so maybe DJI have stopped this flow aswell ?

I orderd on 14th Jan with a delivery date 17th--19th Jan and it's showing still processing order.
I've now been offered one from a friend and tried to cancel with DR but it says Unable to cancel at this stage.

I orderd on 14th Jan with a delivery date 17th--19th Jan and it's showing still processing order.
I've now been offered one from a friend and tried to cancel with DR but it says Unable to cancel at this stage.

Have you emailed them ? If they haven't shipped then they should be able to do it - probably can't online but just email their customer services

Have you emailed them ? If they haven't shipped then they should be able to do it - probably can't online but just email their customer services

Yes, that exactly. It clearly says"

If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service representatives. Please note that we cannot guarantee cancellation at this stage. You can always return your item for refund within 14 days*.

If they indeed do not have stock, they will refund you swiftly I'm sure.

I am of course baffled by how they are promoting themselves on Twitter etc promising a 24h delivery (even when I ordered) and now they don't have any?

Very unfortunate! Also wrote them an email this morning. If they confirm that they do not have stock, I am going to cancel and continue my hopes with Heliguy!

I guess they also do say that they only charge card when they ship too ?!

I feel for the guys on here - i got so lucky with mine as i bought from a really nice guy on here who no longer needed his at cost.

If my brother in law changes his mind i would be sure to do the same and offload at cost too but i'm pretty sure he will love it too!

They took their money on the 17th but still say order being processed.
Yeah same here which is a bit frustrating. I would understand if they did not have stock, but going through my PayPal payment authorisation and actually charging my account for £999 (!) just to leave the order processing for 3 days (!) while promising 24 hours shipment (!) is a bit too much.

Yeah same here which is a bit frustrating. I would understand if they did not have stock, but going through my PayPal payment authorisation and actually charging my account for £999 (!) just to leave the order processing for 3 days (!) while promising 24 hours shipment (!) is a bit too much.
I've tried to contact them by phone but I think it would be easier to speak to David Bowie.

I've tried to contact them by phone but I think it would be easier to speak to David Bowie.
Indeed. Just tried that. First I was waiting in line for like a couple of minutes. Then tried calling again and was immediately told off by an automated message.

I'm starting to plan what I'll do if the DJI order doesn't ship this week as was originally promised. If I get from Digital Rev, where have the rest of you ordered extra batteries from? DR's price on all accessories are high so I'm wondering which UK retailers have the batteries and car charger in stock?

I'm starting to plan what I'll do if the DJI order doesn't ship this week as was originally promised. If I get from Digital Rev, where have the rest of you ordered extra batteries from? DR's price on all accessories are high so I'm wondering which UK retailers have the batteries and car charger in stock?

Careful with DR now, as others said they took the money but don't seem to have stock even though they advertised 24h (now 2-3 days). Waiting for an email back.

Batteries are available from Apple within a few days.

Careful with DR now, as others said they took the money but don't seem to have stock even though they advertised 24h (now 2-3 days). Waiting for an email back.

Batteries are available from Apple within a few days.

But DR seem to get regular stock. I did the same thing and they quieted 3-5 days to get them back in and they were in stock within 3 days.

I got a battery from Apple yest. It was ordered on Sat and was supposed to be ready on Monday but still it's hardly a long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

But DR seem to get regular stock. I did the same thing and they quieted 3-5 days to get them back in and they were in stock within 3 days.

I got a battery from Apple yest. It was ordered on Sat and was supposed to be ready on Monday but still it's hardly a long wait.

Yeah I was the same. Ordered it on Thursday when it said 24 hours but changed to 4-7 days after it. It then dispatched on the Monday.

I'm gobsmacked here. I ordered Sunday morning and it's also out for delivery - Must've got one of the last available at DR.
Happy for you guys! Will keep the order with DR then and hope it will arrive next week. Only thing frustrating is the communication. It still says "Processing order" but also "Delivery between 19 to 21th". This is clearly not true any more, so yeah!

Happy for you guys! Will keep the order with DR then and hope it will arrive next week. Only thing frustrating is the communication. It still says "Processing order" but also "Delivery between 19 to 21th". This is clearly not true any more, so yeah!

Hope it works out for you. They certainly seem to be getting the stock unlike Maplins, Amazon, Jessops, DJI direct and many others. Though Chinese New Year might be an issue now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov