DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Ordered 7:30pm Friday and arrived 11.30 am Monday!!!! Got it home 7pm, charged by 8pm, stacked it in the living room by 10 past!!!!!!
Doh!
All seems okay but will wait till I can use it outside!!!!

If the 19th of May is in stock then yes, they are.

March for combo packs apparently
May for drone only
June for drone plus spare battery

Dji have really **** on drones direct ....not sure even heliguy has had it that bad tbh.

Reactions: Rxb
Credit where credits due. Been a tough wait ordered in 17 January kept on to DJI care for order to Ireland. Was to ship 31 no clear communications. N e way it landed this morning;) so that was still within the DJI promise;) now slowly slowly is there a support group for people who haven't crashed their Mavic's? While I'm still eligible;)
MY NAME IS MAT ND I HAVENT CRASHED MY MAVIC

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Mine turned up today the 12th business day from ordering it. I'm pleased it's here now but a bit scared to use it now.
Weather is crap at the moment so still time to mess around with it in the house in a non flying way.
Shame communications from DJI are not that great. Email yocsay dispatch after delivery.

Reactions: Matisse13
At the time I posted, the fly less was in stock. Presumably they sold the few they had quickly.

According to my Int. They got nothing. And haven't had more than a handful in total.

Just incase you didnt see it in classifieds

Selling my fly more combo, only 1 week old had about 10 flights and in perfect condition, comes with leg extensions and nd filter kit. I cut the center flap out of the DJI bag to allow a better fit. 3 batteries, car charger, multi charge hub, flight battery to usb converter, etc. It came to me from Digital Review and happy to supply the original receipt.

Will post in the uk only, special recorded next day delivery.

£1300 posted.

You can ring me to discuss further or email me @ [email protected] or pm me here.

Just incase you didnt see it in classifieds

Selling my fly more combo, only 1 week old had about 10 flights and in perfect condition, comes with leg extensions and nd filter kit. I cut the center flap out of the DJI bag to allow a better fit. 3 batteries, car charger, multi charge hub, flight battery to usb converter, etc. It came to me from Digital Review and happy to supply the original receipt.

Will post in the uk only, special recorded next day delivery.

£1300 posted.

You can ring me to discuss further or email me @ [email protected] or pm me here.

How come you are selling it so soon? Not happy with it?

Reactions: DevonDrone
Gotcha. I last had a Phantom 2, I found it rather unwieldy once I got all the equipment I wanted.

Waiting for my Mavic to arrive soon- it is it's more compact size that I find appealing. Hopefully will be a joy to fly and use!

Reactions: DevonDrone
That's not bad going. Ordered mine Jan 22nd and it turned up yesterday.
Mind you I've just had notification from dpd they want to deliver another parcel from DJI. Had to put it off till Friday.

lol I've just check my online account with very after reading your post and mine too now says "not available" not a call email from them to tell me this and I've even paid some of it off?! Wtf! Where is my refund notice! Crap company, will never shop with them again but sooo glad I ordered and received from digital rev a few weeks ago now!

I find it strange that VERY cancel just as supplies are seemingly to be coming through now !? I think it's the £100 increase that DJI put on the Mavic after we ordered and VERY didn't want to honour it. Tossers!

I find it strange that VERY cancel just as supplies are seemingly to be coming through now !? I think it's the £100 increase that DJI put on the Mavic after we ordered and VERY didn't want to honour it. Tossers!

But their buyers would have had a wholesaler deal or direct with DJI? All they should have had to do was wait on the stock.

I would suggest that you get it in writing to honour your original price when they have them. Amazon have done that with me.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne