DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just spoke to Heliguy and it's been a while since they've seen a Mavic delivery, they're next expecting some in March.

They summise that DJI have priced it too low (to blow the Karma out of the water) so are prioritising direct sales over dealers to maintain their margin. I've waited since Sept and did get it at the cheaper price but with the likes of Digital Rev getting them by the boatload I may have to give some serious thought to either cancelling and waiting for 2.0 or ordering elsewhere.

My update from Heliguy today was April (that probably means May). They've been proper stitched up by DJI.
Going to stand the loss of £100 and go direct to DJI. If I wait until May and they release V2 in Sept I'd be pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My update from Heliguy today was April (that probably means May). They've been proper stitched up by DJI.
Going to stand the loss of £100 and go direct to DJI. If I wait until May and they release V2 in Sept I'd be pissed off.

...or if you buy one now and they launch Mavic Ultimate in May?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: lostagain
Just noticed they have reduced the price at Digital Rev for Mavic by £50 for next 2 days and they are in stock.

David

I was gonna pull the trigger on the mavic on apple UK edu store. Was £899

Now sold out..

I'm going to wait and buy the Mavic v1 cheaper in 5 or 6 months time when the V2 is released. Any teething issues will be more likely ironed out by then too.

Ordered in the uk from Wheelspin Models on Friday evening 6th Jan, was dispatched on Sat 7th Jan and arrived Monday 9th Jan.

Well I'm a late comer to the party and ordered via 12 months interest free finance through Jessops Thursday morning and followed it up with a call to see if there were any clues to a delivery date ( I knew there were back log issues) only to find there are 256 Mavic pro combo orders ahead of me so I resided to the fact it could be 10-12 weeks unless DJI pull there finger out but then upon reading your post I promptly put an order in with Wheelspin Models for the combi pack, there currently out of stock but expected delivery for the 22nd of this month so fingers crossed I'll leave both orders running anyway, if you ordered only last week and they were currently selling from stock there cant be many ahead of me certainly not like Jessops....

Reactions: little mavvy
Well I'm a late comer to the party and ordered via 12 months interest free finance through Jessops Thursday morning and followed it up with a call to see if there were any clues to a delivery date ( I knew there were back log issues) only to find there are 256 Mavic pro combo orders ahead of me so I resided to the fact it could be 10-12 weeks unless DJI pull there finger out but then upon reading your post I promptly put an order in with Wheelspin Models for the combi pack, there currently out of stock but expected delivery for the 22nd of this month so fingers crossed I'll leave both orders running anyway, if you ordered only last week and they were currently selling from stock there cant be many ahead of me certainly not like Jessops....

Wheewlspin were showing out of stock and expected delivery for 15th Jan when I ordered on the 6th, things might have changed slightly with the Chinese NY but if you contact Ben (MD) at Wheelspin Models ~I'm sure he will get back to promptly with a reply as to what the siutuation is now.

Reactions: dpbayly
It wasn't last week, it was last month ;) 6th January!!!

Wheewlspin were showing out of stock and expected delivery for 15th Jan when I ordered on the 6th, things might have changed slightly with the Chinese NY but if you contact Ben (MD) at Wheelspin Models ~I'm sure he will get back to promptly with a reply as to what the siutuation is now.

Thanks,

I'll give them a call first thing Monday to get the latest update.

Jessops have been getting stock but a lot
Of people had orders in with them...they seemed to be working their way through them as time went on! Lots of people myself included cancelled .

Jessops have been getting stock but a lot
Of people had orders in with them...they seemed to be working their way through them as time went on! Lots of people myself included cancelled .

I had noticed as I've been reading through this post since placing the order and although I'm in a position to buy straight from DJI I'd much prefer to spread the cost if possible.

But patience is not a virtue I have so I may buckle but I think if I can get one with 4-6 weeks I'll stay with the option to spread the cost with either Jessops or hopefully a speedier Wheelspin's

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078