DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - Anywhere Online to Buy?

That make's me feel great. I think I read a horror store about a fake camera purchase a long time ago and remembered it as B&H. Turns out it was some other camera shop in NYC that did a bate and switch.

I look forward to trying them out. My drone is supposed to be here tomorrow. I do have the tracking but with 1 days shipping it's not updating, so fingers crossed!

there's SOOOOO many NYC shops that practice bait and switch. best practice is to check out resellerratings.com before making a big purchase. I was sold on B&H when I was making an expensive USED lens purchase. they rated it at 8/10 condition but when I received it, it was immaculate. and they have not let me down since.

Reactions: ckizer
there's SOOOOO many NYC shops that practice bait and switch. best practice is to check out resellerratings.com before making a big purchase. I was sold on B&H when I was making an expensive USED lens purchase. they rated it at 8/10 condition but when I received it, it was immaculate. and they have not let me down since.

Awesome! Thanks for the great tips. Drone is out for delivery. I hope I get to go to Half Moon Bay, CA and fly this weekend!

Ordered mine on Mar 28 2017, I chatted with the customer care, saying it would ship only on Mar 31st and another 3-5 days for delivery. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky