DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Repair Service Reminder

Willem

Reactions
Just wanted to post that if and when you send your DJI Mavic back for repair like I just did to not only follow the steps as outlined by the DJI support email you will receive but also to follow the last piece of advice which is not a step mentioned on that support email:

INCLUDE YOUR CASE NUMBER ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE PACKAGE

I hope this sticks in your subconscious. The support email has 11 steps that you are supposed to follow to the letter in order to not increase delay time in your repair. However, almost like an after thought, they then include another remark after the numbered steps telling you to label the return package with your Case number - which I didn't.

Lastly, please no snide remarks from the all knowing on this forum that this is an obvious thing one must do. I mention this only to avoid even a few from going through a delay for a product already delayed.

Just wanted to post that if and when you send your DJI Mavic back for repair like I just did to not only follow the steps as outlined by the DJI support email you will receive but also to follow the last piece of advice which is not a step mentioned on that support email:

INCLUDE YOUR CASE NUMBER ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE PACKAGE

I hope this sticks in your subconscious. The support email has 11 steps that you are supposed to follow to the letter in order to not increase delay time in your repair. However, almost like an after thought, they then include another remark after the numbered steps telling you to label the return package with your Case number - which I didn't.

Lastly, please no snide remarks from the all knowing on this forum that this is an obvious thing one must do. I mention this only to avoid even a few from going through a delay for a product already delayed.

Don't beat yourself up over it! I went through the whole Nightmare with DJI. Being slightly OCD I did pick up on the number being put on all sides instruction. I do not believe it made an ounce of Difference. They totally lied to me and kept changing the status of it being repaired or replaced. Each time adding a few more days for it to be shipped out. A Mavic did finally come back to me in a shabby peanut packed box.with the gimbal and camera unlocked and uncovered. It was obviously a Refurb. Total Crap! My Mavic was only 25 days old and it just had Gimbal Overload Errors. Cerritos, CA Facility is a Joke!!!!

Reactions: Blades
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi