DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My Australia

Nice Job Chris, I see you are in Alice, some of the video looked a bit wet for there.
I live in Alice but I work nationally. Shots in this film include everything from Darwin to Kangaroo Island to the Gold Coast Hinterland.

I thought I recognised the waterfall, is it Purling Brook falls or nearby? It is a cracker video, the tourist people are a bit narrow minded if they haven’t picked it up.

I thought I recognised the waterfall, is it Purling Brook falls or nearby? It is a cracker video, the tourist people are a bit narrow minded if they haven’t picked it up.
Yes as the crow flies quite close to Purling Brook, but it would take you hours to drive between the two!

A great compilation of Australia there. You have certainly travelled many thousands of kilometres to get to those locations. I recognised a few of those locations. Very professional quality video work.

Reactions: christangey
A great compilation of Australia there. You have certainly travelled many thousands of kilometres to get to those locations. I recognised a few of those locations. Very professional quality video work.
Thanks Aus, some are a bit hard to guess too I think!

Just wow... The 4 beats per pic takes away the apprehension of knowing when the scene is going to change. The longer ones were like a treat. The rainbow over the mountain is beautiful, brought a smile to me. All shots show your outstanding talents of composure, which when blended with the music, makes the video a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: christangey
Just wow... The 4 beats per pic takes away the apprehension of knowing when the scene is going to change. The longer ones were like a treat. The rainbow over the mountain is beautiful, brought a smile to me. All shots show your outstanding talents of composure, which when blended with the music, makes the video a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing.
Very much appreciate your comments Ben. I had the honor of working under German film Director Werner Herzog once who taught me to value a longer shot, "if it is still living why do you want to leave it!"

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Beautiful Chris, even better than the original.
thanks Skyehigh, have been traveling a bit further afield again. It's why I like Vimeo you can just update as you go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet