DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 My Australia

Great to hear. I don't have much use for a laptop but looking forward to getting the M2 Ultra mac studio soon, means I can finally start shooting in 5K on the M3 Cine.

Reactions: SkyeHigh
That clip is not only a cinematic piece of art but probably the best advertisement for Australia I have seen. No cities, no booze and no BBQs. I hope you’ve let Tourism Australia view it, I’d hope they’d fund some of your trips.

One of the best Chris, if you are ever passing through Katherine let me know.
probably go through Katherine once or twice a year Gagey, so will do. I was recently out on the Gulf on a BBC project so went through Mataranka but no further!

Reactions: Gagey52
probably go through Katherine once or twice a year Gagey, so will do. I was recently out on the Gulf on a BBC project so went through Mataranka but no further!
Love the gulf country, spent ten years on Groote. Look forward to hearing about the project.
Regards

That clip is not only a cinematic piece of art but probably the best advertisement for Australia I have seen. No cities, no booze and no BBQs. I hope you’ve let Tourism Australia view it, I’d hope they’d fund some of your trips.
Thanks Twang, no, although I have shot "non-drone" material ( a TV commercial and a corporate video) for Tourism Australia, they have never shown any interest in my landscape work, kinda just "that's nice dear". 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Gagey52
Love the gulf country, spent ten years on Groote. Look forward to hearing about the project.
Regards
Love Groote
Ive spent time at Nhulunbuy. Would love to have had a drone back in those days. Definitely Gods country up there.

Thanks Twang, no, although I have shot "non-drone" material ( a TV commercial and a corporate video) for Tourism Australia, they have never shown any interest in my landscape work, kinda just "that's nice dear". 😎
not enough "shrimps on the barbie"

Reactions: christangey
Love Groote
Ive spent time at Nhulunbuy. Would love to have had a drone back in those days. Definitely Gods country up there.
The gulf shots in this are more north of Borroloola

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini