DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware.

I flew yesterday after doing the firmware upgrade. No errors in the aircraft summary page, but I didn't think to check my stick calibration before I turned on the Mavic. The left stick had zero problems, I could go up, down and yaw left and right. The right stick would fly left, right and back without issues but refused to go forward. If I held the stick slightly off center, say forward with a pinch of left, it flew fine.
Upon bringing the craft back in I checked my calibration, and there was a dead spot on the right stick only on pure forward. The calibration fixed it but it was scary for a moment when I was flying over water and couldn't bring it back by going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: NickRno77
How long did the install take? mines stuck on 73% for about 15 mins....
Yes mine stuck on 73%. I cancelled it and redid it twice more before it took, but once it was done its good. Ive had 9 batteries through my Mavic with no problems after update. The gimbal is smoother and has far far better controlability than before.that alone makes it worthwhile in my book

Reactions: Rupert
Mine updated 100 percent the first time. No issues flying as I checked all the DJI Go 4 settings and made corrections where necessary.

Not yet an update including a line with "resolving the watercolor issue"
Still wait for it...
But what mean this no fly zone modification?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman