DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I wish I knew why I just can't for some reason. Batteries go dead too quick. Wait a minute I did go 26620 feet one time with the 3000mAh batteries. I went 28170 feet and didn't make it back home! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I sure can't get the distance that you guys are getting.

Last edited:
I wish I knew why I just can't for some reason. Batteries go dead too quick. Wait a minute I did go 26620 feet one time with the 3000mAh batteries. I went 28170 feet and didn't make it back home! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I sure can't get the distance that you guys are getting.

and batteries are all burning evenly together?

anybody try the critical land removed on yer unlocked mav yet? hoping it cures the out of control critical land issue that plagued me

anybody try the critical land removed on yer unlocked mav yet? hoping it cures the out of control critical land issue that plagued me

I confirm, removing critical landing fixes the low battery control issues. I've flown mine down to 1 percent and it flies the same as fully charged.

ive got autolanding set at 0mph at the moment, havent tried flying down that low .. curious what the characteristics will be vs the other option

What kind of times are you clocking on the double 3000 setup?
I ve done just under 38000' on a single 5200 (didn t make it back..) in 28 min. Could not squeeze more time out of it.

You need the LiHV batteries. The Multistar 3s high capacity lipos have too much internal resistance. If you check the voltage after flight, you'll see it is much higher than the internal battery. The lihv variety work much better. When you charge the externals, you'll see that you only put back in a fraction of the rated capacity.

Reactions: Gh0stxSinghx
@JakeMaxxUAV

Mavic RC Stock and Battery mod.
I run full throttle flight time is 20mins and landed at 7%, height 100m and wind 9mph, GPS mode way and Sport mode Back.
I will next more extra battrey soon.

Check my video link:

View attachment 17490 View attachment 17494 View attachment 17495

Gh0stxSinghx got a critical battery wanting at 13% (configured for 10%) and he was at 103m high. Does anyone know the altitude formula for critical battery to kick in prematurely?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez