DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Apple stores here in Australia are now saying 21st Dec. They originally had 2nd Nov.

Latest MAVIC news

This weekend Amazon sent a drone squad to Shenzhen helping DJI do deliver the mavic to their costumers.
By Monday it's expected to see Mavic in the stores.
Meanwhile lets hope that no storm appears.
MAVIC2.JPG

SOOOO lemme get this straight..... I ordered the fly more combo with the refresh plan... i get the combo... and the i have to WAIT? for the refresh care info? and then activate?
what happens if they dont get it to me within the 48 hour period?

Reactions: Francis Lynch
Just don't activate until you get the code somehow. My DJI order says Mavic Shipped. Refresh and xtra battery back ordered. I'll let everyone know when it arrives on Wednesday. If it's not in the box or an email I will cancel that and buy electronically online.

Bill

The only caveat is that it says within 48 hrs of receipt so if you could confirm that would ease my concerns greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Were you given a tracking number from Amazon that it, indeed, got shipped? I appears that this is the same case for all EZ Electronics purchases.
Mines has said that ever since I place the order. The progress bar increments automatically and has no bearing at all in regards to our shipment. I wouldn't take off of work or school waiting for a shipment on Weds. :)

Mines has said that ever since I place the order. The progress bar increments automatically and has no bearing at all in regards to our shipment. I wouldn't take off of work or school waiting for a shipment on Weds. :)
Ok. I took out shipments in the spreadsheet from EZ ELEC for now.

My Fly More just arrived from Shenzen to Fedex in Anchorage. Maybe they can get it to California before Wednesday...

Reactions: Brubaker
hopefully @Advexure can get me mine by November 10 at least but that's pushing it quite a bit lol...November 12th is UFC at madison square garden and it would be awesome to be able to take the mavic up to new york...if i don't get it by then at least seeing one of their best events ever will make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Brubaker
Got my shipping info today. In origin facility now, ships out tomorrow. Wednesday 11/2 delivery to sw ohio.

Ordered fly more Sept 27th.

Assuming our orders are on the same plane, which based on delivery date, they probably are.... that flight landed in Anchorage about 1 and 1/2 hours ago and departed about 20 minutes ago for Memphis. Cross your fingers, I'm betting we'll have them Tuesday, and maybe even Monday. Oddly enough, I have a friend I've known since grade school who trains and flies twice a month for FedEx out of Anchorage to either Hong Kong or Tokyo. I called him a few minutes ago and he was just getting ready to drive home--he did fly that flight.

My Fly More just arrived from Shenzen to Fedex in Anchorage. Maybe they can get it to California before Wednesday...

Mine was on that flight too. A buddy of mine, who obviously works for FedEx was the MD-11 Captain. I told him thanks!!

Yep, that's more than 24 hours after my order. Mine's not changed.

On a side note, it would seem that FedEx has at least temporarily blocked searches for the "DJI Goods" reference number, which makes the tool I created inoperative at the moment. Unless it's just me. Does it work for anyone else?
never worked for me

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02