DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Do you mean hasn't? I ordered the mavic with an extra battery. What did you order?
Sorry. Has not. I did order 1 xtra batt an DJI care. I buy the warranty because I like to fly fast in tight spaces. From outside to inside as well.

Last edited:
ordered 999 combo.

Just got this from my amazon support dude:

"We are sorry for keep you waiting.
Sorry to tell you that due to unforeseen factor, all Mavic Pro orders will be delayed.

However, we are happy to inform you now that we have received the first batch inventory of Mavic Pro today. Your order is estimated to be shipped out around tomorrow or the beginning of next week.
We will let you know the tracking number as soon as possible after order shipped out.
Thank you so much for your kindly patience."

I'll take it! Bout freakin time.

So it seems that...
  • No 'Fly More' bundles are shipping
  • If you placed a first day order directly through DJI then it should be shipping today or shortly
  • Third party vendor orders are starting to ship (orders placed as late as Oct. 10 are shipping)
Does this mean that DJI provided vendors with sufficient inventory to take care of most orders while they only kept enough to satisfy first day orders?

Thanks,
dr

Well, I bought 2 fly less packages on reveal day (Amazon DJI Direct within 2 hours of launch), and ebay (8 hours post reveal), and then a week ago I pre-ordered a standard version on BestBuy.com and a few days ago I also pre-ordered standard version from Apple. Still kicking myself for ordering the fly less packages on reveal day, regardless it will be interesting to see which one I get first.

The manual seems to be the same 'version 1.0' that has been available for the last few weeks?

It has the same version, but the verbiage on things have been changed, and some typos fixed. I haven't gone through all of it yet but it is definitely different. If you read the old one, you need to read the new one again I think unfortunately. RTFM :)

ordered 999 combo.

Just got this from my amazon support dude:

"We are sorry for keep you waiting.
Sorry to tell you that due to unforeseen factor, all Mavic Pro orders will be delayed.

However, we are happy to inform you now that we have received the first batch inventory of Mavic Pro today. Your order is estimated to be shipped out around tomorrow or the beginning of next week.
We will let you know the tracking number as soon as possible after order shipped out.
Thank you so much for your kindly patience."

I'll take it! Bout freakin time.
Directly through Amazon DJI seller ? Or a reseller ?

Newegg just charged my account and I just got this email toaday

Customer ID:

Account Number: guest

Dear Dave

Thank you for shopping at Newegg Marketplace.

Your tracking number has been generated. Please see below for your order information and tracking number.

Shipping Summary:

Sales Order Number:

Seller: DJI Official Store
Carrier: FEDEX

Item List:

Item Number:

Item Description:

Quantity:

9SIAAWD4RB9783

DJI Mavic PRO Mini Drones Portable Hobby RC Quadcopter

Tracking Number:

Shipped from 201 S Victory Blvd
Shipping Time:10/21/2016 6:35:35 AM

Once You Know, You Newegg.

Your Newegg Marketplace Customer Service Team

Last edited:
It has the same version, but the verbiage on things have been changed, and some typos fixed. I haven't gone through all of it yet but it is definitely different. If you read the old one, you need to read the new one again I think unfortunately. RTFM
Ah OK, thanks. You'd think that if they made updates they might change the revision number? Or maybe that's just me. ;)

Well, I bought 2 fly less packages on reveal day (Amazon DJI Direct within 2 hours of launch), and ebay (8 hours post reveal), and then a week ago I pre-ordered a standard version on BestBuy.com and a few days ago I also pre-ordered standard version from Apple. Still kicking myself for ordering the fly less packages on reveal day, regardless it will be interesting to see which one I get first.

I think you missed a couple of resalers.

incogneitos shipping info taken from Newegg.com email message "Shipping Time:10/21/2016 6:35:35 AM ". It was shipped via FedEx. My shipped out status can be changed by the OP now.

Expert Drones was not even aware that DJI released it. So, it looks like DJI hit the really big guys first. :(

ED verified that DJI will ship to them and they will ship out to us soon after delivery (1-2 days). They also mentioned that DJI does not provide them with shipping status so they will have no idea when they will receive their orders: until it arrives.

Anyone hear any updates on when the authorized retailers will start receiving shipments now with DJI starting to ship?

Directly through Amazon DJI seller ? Or a reseller ?
I ordered from the official DJI store on amazon. I *WAS* in a special priority group that was getting it shipped a day earlier than everyone else. Good times....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78