DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Yep, that's more than 24 hours after my order. Mine's not changed.

On a side note, it would seem that FedEx has at least temporarily blocked searches for the "DJI Goods" reference number, which makes the tool I created inoperative at the moment. Unless it's just me. Does it work for anyone else?
FedEx likely blocked it. Too many searches for "DJI Goods". They probably thought is was a DDoS attack. ;)

Reactions: AgentBB007
I have to admit... at my age, on a Saturday night, I should be doing something OTHER than sitting and watching FlightRader24 running on my iMac and tracking the flight with my Fly More on it... I am ridiculous....!!!!!

So checked on my order that I placed thru Amazon that is being sold by Koozam. In the email I just asked if shipping would be happening soon and to the response I got was they would be getting some of the Mavics in next week. So fingers crossed shipping happens next week for my order :)

I ordered on the 21st, and find myself checking order status daily, even though I know it ain't happening yet.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

So checked on my order that I placed thru Amazon that is being sold by Koozam. In the email I just asked if shipping would be happening soon and to the response I got was they would be getting some of the Mavics in next week. So fingers crossed shipping happens next week for my order :)
Who did you talk to? When I asked if there was any update I got a one word response.... "no" and when I asked if I changed the package ( I ordered the 4 battery one) would it get to me any sooner... same one word response.... "no"

Who did you talk to? When I asked if there was any update I got a one word response.... "no" and when I asked if I changed the package ( I ordered the 4 battery one) would it get to me any sooner... same one word response.... "no"

that's weird i've never had an amazon rep talk to me in that way before...do you still have that you should copy and paste it...they're generally nice and just have no answers lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

On my order page there was a contact seller option and that is how i got my answer. Amazon did not answer the question though it was the 3rd party seller who answered back.

On my order page there was a contact seller option and that is how i got my answer. Amazon did not answer the question though it was the 3rd party seller who answered back.

yeah i've done that also...im sorry to say that if that guy is really getting simple responses like that from a 3rd party seller you might want to back down man...that is definitely not professional and i honestly feel bad for you if youve gotten the shaft after thinking you had something ordered from an honest dealer...i hope im wrong honestly...but if you contacted the seller directly and that's all that person had to say i don't see the results being good...you might want to cancel that before he charges you for a mavic and then sends you a ten dollar drone...i know it will suck to be back in line again and you can keep that order...but that just does not seem right in my gut anyways...my dealer is @Advexure and i promise you if you cancel they will get it to you as soon as possible...i am not advertising for them...i just trust them and i don't want you ripped off...keep contacting them and if you keep getting ripped off answers like that then i'd contact amazon and forward them that information...make them investigate that cuz that's terrible service...do all you can do before you cancel but don't sit on it...being in the back of the line sucks cuz i'm in the back too...but it's better than being ripped off

FedEx likely blocked it. Too many searches for "DJI Goods". They probably thought is was a DDoS attack. ;)
Haha. Yeah, they blocked the search. My bad. Now I'll just have to wait for the doorbell to ring instead...

Last edited:
Reactions: Brubaker and djholt
Just noticed the spreadsheet in the OP doesn't say I got the Fly More combo. Guess I forgot to mention it when I chimed in. So maybe fix that in the next update, to clear up any ambiguity.

How often does this thing get updated, anyway?

j'avais presque oublié que j'en avais acheté un

google translate

i had almost forgot that i had order one

After reading and actively being part of these 120+ pages, it's time for me to bid all of you farewell as my mavic pro and flymore combo arrived yesterday. I wish you all speedy deliveries and safe flights always!

14890428_10153885708786496_236272264476972155_o.jpg

14882230_10153885709176496_7740005574377815545_o.jpg

14902746_10153885708931496_1427296010733863723_o.jpg

I notice that for new Mavic orders Amazon has dropped Dec 1 and now simply says 'we'll email you when available ' and Apple has been stuck at '6-7 weeks' regardless of how much time has gone by. Basically they don't even want to guess anymore and who can blame them.

Yet go to the DJI Store and they'll be happy to let you order one with no notification or warning of delay! (at least all the way through the checkout stage, they may say something after you pay but I didn't want to spend $999 to find out.) Either very incompetent or very dishonest, you can choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: kameit00

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure