DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Okay, I'll get in the data pool.
I ordered direct from DJI.com
2016-09-29 16:28:28 (UTC)
The standard Mavic Package (Not Fly more) but I added some accessories to the cart (Battery, props, car charger)

Feeling a little skipped over by DJI's first come, first served statement.

I was 16:20:22 same day with one battery . I'll race ya'!

Well take me off the list looks like the order is cancelled all the way thru. I am going to go another route. Any suggestions from you all to who i should order thru that would be a better choice? I know it will be delayed until Dec most likely now.

Well take me off the list looks like the order is cancelled all the way thru. I am going to go another route. Any suggestions from you all to who i should order thru that would be a better choice? I know it will be delayed until Dec most likely now.

Best Buy has a release on the 30th. There are countless folks that ordered as backup plan when DJI was 1st delayed when BB has a Oct 31 delivery posted, they have now changed it to Nov 30 so there should be a ton of cancelation at BB maybe you can get in on one of those

Reactions: Smallz
Newegg seems to have been doing the best so far.. though their expected delivery date is pretty far out now on their site

Reactions: Smallz
Finally an update...received the Mavic with the Fly More combo today. (Original order Newegg 10/12. Shipped 10/27). Overall very impressed with the build quality. I'll post in the other threads on this forum if I notice any issues. Despite having a Mavic in hand, I'm disappointed in DJIs ability to deliver to their direct order customers first. A colleague of mine ordered one (non combo) on 9/28 and is still waiting patiently. I'd really love to know how he's still waiting while DJI has his money, and I ordered 2 weeks later and already have my shipment. Maybe I'll be nice and let him borrow mine for a few days :)

EZ has replied to my inquiry:

Order ID 104-9539475-4426664:
1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: B01LZ8QTSU]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hey, DJI hasnt shipped out a single unit and currently the estimated delivery date to dealers is beginning of December so we are unable to deliver the product but you are guaranteed the first batch once dji ships it to us, we will email you the minute we get a shipment confirmation and give you a priority code so they are first to receive the mavic order, Your priority code is your order number. Sorry again, and we will notify you once we have a further update, but we dont want to keep you order on hold.

The latest US Fly-more shipment to the US I have seen is UTC 27th 23:35, the needle moved 1.5 hours since Friday, Although have no idea how many prior to that time that still have not shipped. They are getting close to completing launch day (UTC time) orders shipped

Seems I am close I am 27th 23:46
Lightsout: your time on the spreadsheet shows 3:45 pm PDT, but your post above says 23:46 UTC. Which one is correct? Because they're an hour off. :) I'm just curious because your order is very close to mine (9/27 05:10 pm PDT).

Reactions: Zeroescence
Wow DECEMBER shipment for dealers. There is some serious issue over at DJI right now that they aren't telling us. Beyond production issues.
No kidding, something serious has got to be going on and I'm wondering if I even want one of the pre-production units at this point (which is what the relative smattering of units shipped so far seem to be.) Given that winter is coming on it may be better to just wait a few months for 'Rev 2'.

No kidding, something serious has got to be going on and I'm wondering if I even want one of the pre-production units at this point. Given that winter is coming on it may be better to just wait a few months for 'Rev 2'.
Yeah, I'm leaning in that direction too. Living in the Northeast my flying days are few & far between in the winter.

EZ has replied to my inquiry:

Order ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: xxxxxx]
------------- Begin message -------------
Hey, DJI hasnt shipped out a single unit and currently the estimated delivery date to dealers is beginning of December so we are unable to deliver the product but you are guaranteed the first batch once dji ships it to us, we will email you the minute we get a shipment confirmation and give you a priority code so they are first to receive the mavic order, Your priority code is your order number. Sorry again, and we will notify you once we have a further update, but we dont want to keep you order on hold.

Just got the exact email from E ZEE Electronics.
I can't believe its now December!

PS: You should block your ID #

Just got the exact email from E ZEE Electronics.
I can't believe its now December!

PS: You should block your ID #
I normally don't get "pissed" over silly **** like this and I'm not very upset about the back order crap. My anger lies with the total lack of communication and disregard of the consumer. DJI has us by the balls, I also have a P4 and they do make the best drones on the market. So it isn't as if I can boycott them. I'll just have to "suck it up" and wait.

Lightsout: your time on the spreadsheet shows 3:45 pm PDT, but your post above says 23:46 UTC. Which one is correct? Because they're an hour off. :) I'm just curious because your order is very close to mine (9/27 05:10 pm PDT).

I am PST sorry so 23:46 = 3:46 PST

I am PST sorry so 23:46 = 3:46 PST
PST = Pacific Standard Time, PDT = Pacific Daylight Time, or Pacific Time during Daylight Savings.

Daylight Savings (PDT) is currently in effect, whereas PST is not. So... 23:46 UTC is 04:46 pm PDT. In other words, you ordered 24 minutes before I did. :)

Reactions: Zeroescence
I normally don't get "pissed" over silly **** like this and I'm not very upset about the back order crap. My anger lies with the total lack of communication and disregard of the consumer. DJI has us by the balls, I also have a P4 and they do make the best drones on the market. So it isn't as if I can boycott them. I'll just have to "suck it up" and wait.

At least they did not charge our CC for it, at least not mine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki