DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

For those who already have the Combo: I'm urgently looking for 1 or 2 extra batteries. I would provide a prepaid label for pick-up or deposit.
Please PM if interested!
I take it yours has shipped then. You never reported back, for the sake of the thread.

Reactions: Zeroescence
Okay...
So I just had enough waiting for my first ever drone Mavic... (Order placed 09_28_16 18.36pm UTC)

I just bought a used Phantom 3P with 3 batteries and extras for $580 off the big Bay. Hope it'll alleviate sleepless nights and excruciating wait pain. If/when the jerks at DJI decide to send my Mavic out, I can use P3P as a backup, or resale..

At least I can fly now :)))

Okay...
So I just had enough waiting for my first ever drone Mavic... (Order placed 09_28_16 18.36pm UTC)

I just bought a used Phantom 3P with 3 batteries and extras for $580 off the big Bay. Hope it'll alleviate sleepless nights and excruciating wait pain. If/when the jerks at DJI decide to send my Mavic out, I can use P3P as a backup, or resale..

At least I can fly now :)))
Great buy!

I tried chatting with DJI. Before I could even ask a question, she immediately refused to help me, and told me to send an email, and then disconnected the chat session. Too bad none of my emails have received any response in the last 7-10 days.

I tried chatting with DJI. Before I could even ask a question, she immediately refused to help me, and told me to send an email, and then disconnected the chat session. Too bad none of my emails have received any response in the last 7-10 days.

Yep, I wrote an email and Facebook message on Oct 25th and I haven't heard anything back.

You can add me to the 9/29 bucket of sadness.

Mavic Basic Package
DJI Direct
2016-09-29 20:23:22 (UTC)

I included a bunch of accessories to my order, just to ensure I am last in the shipping queue.

Reactions: TopQuark and djholt
Someone was saying earlier that nobody had received any new tracking info today

Not sure if that's true or not though.

"Halted" is probably not the right word to use regardless though..

Someone was saying earlier that nobody had received any new tracking info today

Not sure if that's true or not though.

"Halted" is probably not the right word to use regardless though..
That word is being used on other forums, because no shipments have been reported today via this forum, DJI Forum, or RCGroups. Basically nothing has shipped in about 24 hours. But tomorrow starts in China in 2 hours.

Reactions: capnzoog
That word is being used on other forums, because no shipments have been reported today via this forum, DJI Forum, or RCGroups. Basically nothing has shipped in about 24 hours. But tomorrow starts in China in 2 hours.
yes exactly

I read somewhere that Nov. 1 was a holiday in China, thus no shipping. Don't know if that is true or not.

Let us know when it REALLY shipped with tracking number and all. Otherwise, this will be the first non-DJI shipment from Amazon storefront.

Yeah..., I kind of wondered if Drone World listed it as shipped, just to get paid. They had told me a few days ago that it would be good if it shipped by the 7th of November. I will update when I get one.

Reactions: TopQuark
I'm sure DJI would say "Shipment never halted". They just didn't produce anything to ship! Oh who am I kidding, they wouldn't say anything except they're working around the clock. I sure hope by Friday they drop a massive load of Mavics on us. Otherwise tons of orders are getting cancelled by Amazon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078