DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

So order on Nov 3rd, get your mavic after new year's. Order before then, get it sooner. Simple enough.

Suposing they are talking the true this time..
And now, I dont believe a word of what they are saying!

Either way someone could be in the range of the 8th week. the 8th week is indeed included, and the minimum time is 7th weeks,
So what the difference realy is?
Gift for Christmas is gone.
Happy new Year.

they say production is in full swing around the clock.. that means going as fast as they can..

they have been shipping for two weeks now.. as yet they havnt even cleared the orders made within the first two days..

something is well wrong here and its time people realized it..

trog

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
they say production is in full swing around the clock.. that means going as fast as they can..

they have been shipping for two weeks now.. as yet they havnt even cleared the orders made within the first two days..

something is well wrong here and its time people realized it..

trog
Believe me we all realize it. I've had my orders cancelled, moved delivery dates, etc.

Calling all GEEKS!! get together and make a drone... DJI will continue to show us contempt until WE bring a rival product....

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

day 2 with NO orders shipped day 1 not even cleared
my order 29th 2300 @ this rate it will be a month Smh

With HD video at 7km ? Who are you kidding ?

LOL Yeah, probably every geek who can make it possible is already working for DJI I guess :D:D:D

Anybody knows how to cancel a order from dji?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orders aren't exactly evenly distributed.. just look at the shipping sheet. Most of the orders were the first few days.. once they get through that hopefully they'll start getting through the rest of the backlog more quickly. Just saying they're still on day 2/3 of orders doesn't really mean anything if there aren't many orders after day 4.

Sept 27 to 30th is 6 pages of order and 3-4 pages worth of those have been filled so far.

Oct 1 to Oct 31 total is like 5 pages total for that whole month

It's anyone's guess whether this is a decent representation of orders as a whole (not just the people on this site) but that's all we've got.

Copy/paste/save/etc. are disabled on the shipping sheet so I'm not doing any real analysis on it but hopefully that means they've gotten through more of the backlog than just looking at the order date would lead one to believe.

Hopefully.

Last edited:
wow. I know people were saying that deliveries were happening a day early but I didn't think mine would come early considering it landed in Memphis after midnight, went through customs and left Memphis at 3:33am then had to get to my house nearly 1,000mi away. I was shocked when my doorbell rang as I was getting out of the shower at 8:30. I couldn't get dressed fast enough to get to the door...Would have been a disaster if I rushed out there naked! I guess I'll go to the facility to pickup after work... Really impressive logistics right there.

Reactions: djholt and ___
Congratulations Ed!

Is it true you ordered on Sep 30 from Amazon DJI? When did they charge your CC? You are a smart man. I am in the Sep 29 bucket of misery (DJI direct). Good to know for the future, Amazon probably holds their hand to the fire to adhere to certain business practices. I am aware other day 1 orders from third party providers are still waiting, as are DJI direct orders from the 28th and 29th and beyond. I have a feeling that a large batch is being prepared to go into distribution and it will be another couple of weeks before they start again (in earnest) for the early DJI direct orders. Frustrating to say the least, especially the CC being charged 5 weeks ago and counting.

Enjoy your Mavic!

Congratulations Ed!

Is it true you ordered on Sep 30 from Amazon DJI? When did they charge your CC? You are a smart man. I am in the Sep 29 bucket of misery (DJI direct). Good to know for the future, Amazon probably holds their hand to the fire to adhere to certain business practices. I am aware other day 1 orders from third party providers are still waiting, as are DJI direct orders from the 28th and 29th and beyond. I have a feeling that a large batch is being prepared to go into distribution and it will be another couple of weeks before they start again (in earnest) for the early DJI direct orders. Frustrating to say the least, especially the CC being charged 5 weeks ago and counting.

Enjoy your Mavic!

That is correct. Ordered from Amazon DJI Official Store on 9/30, shipped and charged on 11/2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078