DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Lucky man :)!

So I'm bored and browsing eBay this morning. I knew that some folk that have the Mavic "in hand" were trying to auction/sell at a premium, but what surprises me are the idiots bidding on a Mavic because the seller states in the auction that he (seller) will receive it by XX/XX/XXXX date. Simply stated, people are selling/auctioning a Mavic at a 25% markup and they don't even have it "in hand" and people are bidding on them. WTF

Reactions: Josh Miller
End of the world is nigh!

Got shipping confirmation in my inbox at 1:28AM EDT this morning.

First order
Ordered at 2016-09-28 20:35:17 (UTC) direct from DJI
BUT according to what they sent me on my invoice it says I ordered 2016-09-29
Ordered Fly-Less plus extra battery.
Extra battery is on hold still and on the website the whole order still says pending.
Also order extra props not knowing if any were included on the next day, those were shipped as well.

Will update if it arrives.
Second order from Best Buy still pending. Going to sell that one at market price.

Going to QT to buy lottery tickets.

I've pretty much lost interest in it already. Anybody want this thing? I might just donate it to Toys for Tots, or not!

To all those who ordered early and have not yet received their Mavic, I know you hate me. Heck I hate me too but chin up, if I got mine you will surely be getting yours soon.

Now let me see if the neighbor kid wants my P3P. He's been asking about the new drone daily hinting that I should be giving him my old one. I told him he hasn't done near enough of my yard work yet for that. He thought he was going to get it for free, bless his heart.
Keep faith, y'all.

They told me they were shipping me everything except the two extra batteries I ordered

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well, I have 2 orders:

1) Apple Store, Sept 27th @ 10:44pm
2) Amazon (DJI), Sept 29th @ 7:18pm

No updates from either one.

Reactions: TopQuark
Well, I have 2 orders:

1) Apple Store, Sept 27th @ 10:44pm
2) Amazon (DJI), Sept 29th @ 7:18pm

No updates from either one.

I've noticed DJI has started filling orders from September 29th (direct purchase through DJI). So I bet you will likely see something from them next week. Keep us posted.

Yeah i wouldn't expect problems out of the DJI batteries, or any lipo at all. It's usually neglect that causes it, and some people full charge theirs and store them. The good thing with the DJI intelligent battery is it discharges itself, normal lipos don't do that. The intelligent battery might even tell you it has 2 percent left but it actually has more than that left, it cuts you off early so you can't over discharge it, which is a good thing.

It's not so much user error, but shoddy manufacturing that is the problem, you think all of those Samsung owners battery fires were user error? not hardly. DJI makes good batteries is all, attention to safety and smart batteries that have on-board self diagnostics.

Only an idiot would fly their drone near a fly zone anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app
Harsh words... and begs the question, WHY? As long as you have permission and are careful, as this person seems to be. Carry a radio to maintain contact with the tower, at a small airport that sees little traffic. Or with permission from park rangers, no problem. I obtained permission to fly in a state park to film boat safety procedures, was I stupid, don't think so as I observed all safety procedures. Don't make blanket statements based solely on your opinion, because we all know about opinions don't we.

Harsh words... and begs the question, WHY? As long as you have permission and are careful, as this person seems to be. Carry a radio to maintain contact with the tower, at a small airport that sees little traffic. Or with permission from park rangers, no problem. I obtained permission to fly in a state park to film boat safety procedures, was I stupid, don't think so as I observed all safety procedures. Don't make blanket statements based solely on your opinion, because we all know about opinions don't we.

Amen to that.

Whats up so im guessing no units are being shipped over the weekend where are the chinese sweatshops when you need them.

Reactions: Sapperx76

thank you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky