DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

270fd081bffe54c945177b78932d1ad1.jpg

Just got these in from @Advexure ... guess I'll just pretend I have it until December [emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Oct 31. From Best Buy. And nov 6 from advexure. Both say end of November but I can't get my hopes up :/

Oh ok, well at least they got you the other stuff. @Advexure is a pretty stand up company no matter what else you hear. Honestly though, do you choose to have those delivered before your Mavic? I would've had it all bundled to pay one shipping price. Yeah, you're probably looking at December, I ordered Oct 24th and I might be looking at December too, who knows.

Oh ok, well at least they got you the other stuff. @Advexure is a pretty stand up company no matter what else you hear. Honestly though, do you choose to have those delivered before your Mavic? I would've had it all bundled to pay one shipping price. Yeah, you're probably looking at December, I ordered Oct 24th and I might be looking at December too, who knows.

I live here in California. They shipped them to me for free. All of my experiences with them have been great.

Edit: and I wanted to have Them shipped before just incase Best Buy comes through on their delivery date. They only had the fly less

I live here in California. They shipped them to me for free. All of my experiences with them have been great.

That's good then, I don't know what you're place in line is but I should be close to getting mine, I think at least. Keep me updated if you get yours then, lol. If you get a shipping notice before me that'll be kind of messed up lol. Of course since you live there you'd get it delivered sooner probably, but if you get a shipping notice before me i'm going to have to say wtf, lol.

That's good then, I don't know what you're place in line is but I should be close to getting mine, I think at least. Keep me updated if you get yours then, lol. If you get a shipping notice before me that'll be kind of messed up lol. Of course since you live there you'd get it delivered sooner probably, but if you get a shipping notice before me i'm going to have to say wtf, lol.

I'm hoping to snag one at Apple if they become available in California. That would be awesome.

I'm hoping to snag one at Apple if they become available in California. That would be awesome.

yeah, even if i had an apple store around i'd stick with @Advexure . I've bugged them so much I'd feel crappy to get it from somewhere else after all the support and info they've provided. Hopefully I get it soon.

After a month of no communication from Adorama, I sent an email yesterday regarding my Oct 14 order for a Fly-More Combo. I asked if they've received/shipped any Fly-Mores, how often they contact DJI for an update, what the latest info from DJI they've received, and where I stand in queue for my order.
I received their response this morning. What they responded with was that they could not tell me if they have shipped anything, that their communications with DJI is private and they cannot share it, and further that they cannot tell me anything about where I stand in line.
I think I've found a retailer on par with DJI for complete lack of communication/customer service skills. I understand that they don't have all of the answers, as DJI proabbly leaves them as much in the dark as the rest of us. But they are unwilling to share any info that they do have, such as "have you actually shipped any units yet?"

Btw, just looked at Apple stores in my area and the expected date went from Jan 5 to Jan 12.
Ordered DJI direct, 24 Oct...gots to remain patient.

Reactions: Multicoptertec
The phantom pro says it's available now SMH!!
WTF :confused:

Available or not, the P4 Pro has me re-thinking my Mavic order. I love the Mavic form factor, but the Pro offers longer flight time, all-direction obstacle avoidance, and a much better camera (the Mavic can't even do 1080 60 fps without artifacts) and these are big advantages. Hmmm.......

WTF :confused:

Available or not, the P4 Pro has me re-thinking my Mavic order. I love the Mavic form factor, but the Pro offers longer flight time, all-direction obstacle avoidance, and a much better camera (the Mavic can't even do 1080 60 fps without artifacts) and these are big advantages. Hmmm.......
If I could comfortably carry a p4 on motorcycle rides I would be in the same boat

DJI is a love hate for me.... they sure know how to one up themselves

I rethinking too. Maybe will wait for Phantom 5. It should be even better...ha ha maybe it will let us enter gps coordinates and fly itself there and back safely.

Just watched the vids on inspire 2 and phantom4 pro and I'd hate to say it.... NO ONE is going to be able to compete with DJI at this rate! Don't dare compare the Karma to the Phantom 4 pro ... it would be an embarrassment

Just watched the vids on inspire 2 and phantom4 pro and I'd hate to say it.... NO ONE is going to be able to compete with DJI at this rate! Don't dare compare the Karma to the Phantom 4 pro ... it would be an embarrassment

The Karma isn't even comparable to the P3, GoPro has a lot to learn, but I guarantee they will eventually make good drones. On their first try the Karma wasn't awful. I just didn't want it, it's ugly, lol. They will make good drones though, it's their first one.

Karma = Poor mans Lambo = Mustang or Corvette

Mavic = Lamborghini

Reactions: AliAs
P4p has 4K at 60fps? 10mph faster when in gps mode full obstical avoidance 20 mp camera and 30 min flight time :eek: I'm still sleeping apparently ... thought they were only coming out with an inspire 2 -and boom! Mic drop

Just draw dropping, the current P4 camera (and thus the Mavic) isn't even in the same league even on my crappy computer screen. Dayum, now I have a tough decision to make but my inclination is to bite the bullet and sacrifice the smaller size for all the Pro offers.

When is the Mavic Pro coming out??? :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas