DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Finally! I ordered via apple hk on October 21st and I just checked my order status and it's being prepared to ship! Just the Mavic, the extra battery and propellers are still in process. I can't wait!

Reactions: TopQuark
Finally! I ordered via apple hk on October 21st and I just checked my order status and it's being prepared to ship! Just the Mavic, the extra battery and propellers are still in process. I can't wait!

Jeez, Apple is getting them all. Maybe once they catch up with Apple they will throw @Advexure a bone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This is the second time I see this post. You must really want one :)

No, mine will be here on Tuesday. I just don't want those guys with multiple units (or with backup orders that have not yet been fulfilled or canceled) to get complacent. In over 200 pages I haven't seen anyone draw attention to this gotcha that can really burn people. I think within another week (or two at most) the vast majority of the incentive people have to pay above retail will evaporate.

wow....

I guess Amazon (selling and shipping from Amazon) is still left out in the cold.... the absolute last to get stock and ship

frustrated

Reactions: ___
wow....

I guess Amazon (selling and shipping from Amazon) is still left out in the cold.... the absolute last to get stock and ship

frustrated
Yep order Oct 4th Amazon Prime. Two more Months its says. Early on when these started shipping i had a email chain with them insisting that these have been released and their insistence that they have not was incorrect. I questioned why i buy a Prime member ship and their repose was that they would no longer talk to me about the order (see Below) and wanted to know if i would like to cancel it.

This was the last email from them. in retospect the Dec 1st date which they have changed to Jan 15th looks a lot better now! lol

looks like Amazon Prime is in the lead of major supplier last place for shippments. I wonder if they even care that this thread at 228,000 views and 4,410 reply paints a poor picture for anyone looking to order from them.

Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I realize you're disappointed because your pre ordered item will not be released by the manufacturer until December 1, 2016, and I regret we've been unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction. However, we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Lynn
Thank you.
Amazon.com

Last edited:
Yep order Oct 4th Amazon Prime. Two more Months its says. Early on when these started shipping i had a email chain with them insisting that these have been released and their insistence that they have not was incorrect. I questioned why i buy a Prime member ship and their repose was that they would no longer talk to me about the order (see Below) and wanted to know if i would like to cancel it.

This was the last email from them. in retospect the Dec 1st date which they have changed to Jan 15th looks a lot better now! lol

looks like Amazon Prime is in the lead of major supplier last place for shippments. I wonder if they even care that this thread at 228,000 views and 4,410 reply paints a poor picture for anyone looking to order from them.

Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I realize you're disappointed because your pre ordered item will not be released by the manufacturer until December 1, 2016, and I regret we've been unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction. However, we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Lynn
Thank you.
Amazon.com

Yep, September 30th order here ( already on the spreadsheet )

At least due to the fact that its Amazon, shipping from Amazon they have yet to cancel the order....

DJI ---------> Ship some Mavics to Amazon already!

My 9/27 12:25p EST order from B&H shipped this morning. Mavic + 2 batteries.

szv98n.jpg

I wonder how it shipped today, they are closed on Fridays. In any case, that's great news, I ordered a combo WAAAAY back on September 27.

Last edited:
Yep, September 30th order here ( already on the spreadsheet )

At least due to the fact that its Amazon, shipping from Amazon they have yet to cancel the order....

DJI ---------> Ship some Mavics to Amazon already!
With the stipulation that Amazon sends them to ones that ordered first even if i at Oct 4th are not in that group. To give you some background in one of my conversations with Amazon they do not necessary follow the order as place as going out first. They go by which fulfillment center get what and other variable the gentleman on the phone explained.

So still no info available from Adorama on my Oct 14 order for a Fly More - they refuse to tell me even the most basic info that they do have, like where I stand in line, and if they've shipped any Fly More combos at all yet. I'm thinking about doing a back-up order through NewEgg, as they are saying Dec 15 delivery. Their delivery performance history so far seems to show that they are indeed getting the product delivered.
Can someone who's ordered from NewEgg tell me if they charge your credit card up front, or wait until the product ships?

So still no info available from Adorama on my Oct 14 order for a Fly More - they refuse to tell me even the most basic info that they do have, like where I stand in line, and if they've shipped any Fly More combos at all yet. I'm thinking about doing a back-up order through NewEgg, as they are saying Dec 15 delivery. Their delivery performance history so far seems to show that they are indeed getting the product delivered.
Can someone who's ordered from NewEgg tell me if they charge your credit card up front, or wait until the product ships?
I have a 11/1 order from NE, they only did the initial authorization on the card, but did not charge it. Supposedly orders up to 10/31 have shipped, so I have my fingers crossed

Reactions: Peel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki