DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Fly More from Oct 1st finally shipped - should be here Monday.

Also ordered an extra battery and gimbal coveer - I assume this in coming with it as well.

Reactions: TopQuark
First post for me....I ordered direct with DJI 10-2 at 17:09 and got shipping confirmiation this morning. I was on the verge of buying a P4.

FedEx delivery this coming Wednesday.

Finally my fly more order from Oct 2 has shipped should be delivered by Wednesday. Finally can't wait to play with my first real drone.

I ordered Oct 5 and I know that I am close. I am moving next week so it will be best if I can pick mine up at a FEDEX location. I have not found a solid answer if this is possible. I had seen a post that they were not able to get their package available for pickup. Has anyone picked up their drone from a FEDEX location? Before the first deliver attempt?

If you want any chance of picking it up @ FedEx before the first delivery attempt then you need to request it on their webpage. It should say customize delivery or hold at a fedex location or something like that.

I was on the phone with veteran business customer service rep he tells me best bet will be on january 15 all depends in the shipping if will arrive early or not

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

propeller is here, ups was so kind to knock on my door.5 minutes ago.. Mavic and battery still pending. How can I fly a propeller...

Like this:
81624420d80fec090f86866bcee8f6b5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

FYI...I just read this over on the P4 PRO Forum:

I just came from a Best Buy In Moncton, NB and they have the Mavic on the shelf.

Honestly, I'm starting to think DJI might be hustling people and the Mavic came out at the right time for people to order. A lot of the people who have a Mavic now also want the P4P that just released, so they will buy that too making even more money for DJI. I know some waiting will cancel their Mavic for a P4P, but some who already have a Mavic also want the p4p and will get it too. So the way it worked out is DJI is making more money because if they had released them at the same time I think a lot of people would've gotten the P4P instead, I wouldn't of. In a lot of cases DJI is just making more money like they did all this on purpose.

Devin

Yes! My Fly Combo has shipped today. I ordered direct from DJI @ 02:43:42 (UTC) on the 2-Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2