DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

anyone in Beijing (or China...) received their Mavic already?
It sounds to me that all the Mavics are being exported! :)
I ordered directly from DJI Shenzhen on 26th Oct, and located in Beijing.
Until now, complete silence from their part....
A number from the spreadsheet already got theirs and they ordered their Mavic from DJI online from Hongkong.

I hope i'm getting mine soon, i'll honestly miss this thread once i do, lol. Ill stick around until they close it or something. This might sound weird but all of us waiting and bickering and bitching have became a type of family lol, once i get mine i hope i can see you guys in some other threads.

Devin

Reactions: Peel
Just checking all orders from DJI Direct on Sep 28. Didn't you get your orders yet?
Yup, received. Didn't make a fuss of it since I had snatched one 2 weeks earlier from an individual, got 4 hours of flight time before the DJI order arrived. That's now gone to a friend.

Reactions: TopQuark
I ordered from B & H Photo Oct 26, 2016 Fly more combo. It says it is processing. Still waiting.

Wayne

This is the last preorder I'll ever do. If it's not in stock; then it's out of the equation.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI taking preorders and choosing to stock the retail channels first through Best Buy and the Apple Store is smart business. It is free financing and how you increase sales. The people who preordered are trapped an not going anywhere. This allows DJI to capture those sitting on the fence. The walk in, curious customer. It is brilliant. BTW, I never ever preorder because of this experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13