DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered 30/9.
Payment confirmed 4/10
Lots of chasing
Shipped 29/11
Expected del date 2/12
DJI direct to USA

Next is to post it to UK as in this time I have moved country!

Reactions: TopQuark
Hello,
I ordered the flying more combo directly from dji.cn (I'm living in Shanghai) the 10-10-2016. I was reading every single post of this forum everyday and was not hoping to see mine shipped before 2017...
I was wrong!
It is just showing up as shipped! (No tracking information yet, hope will come soon)
Good for me, I go to New Zeland in 2 weeks!
So happy!

My order from the 03/10/16 is still just showing as DHL with no tracking number. That's 24hrs now. Does it normally take long for tracking details to show

My order just updated, i have the tracking number and link... china logistic is very efficient, i should have within 2 days now...

Ordered my Mavic Oct 4 2016 from DJI. Was shipped November 28 2016. I should get my Mavic today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we ever answer the original question? Who did get it first? [emoji6]

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Can anyone from the NY/East Coast area that already received theirs post their FedEx tracking info... I'm curious to see how long it takes to get from HK to Memphis to NY

Ok. I have seemed to cause an issue for myself. I order a fly more combo from HeliDirect on October 17, 2016 and since I was fed up with them telling me it maybe January I order a fly more combo from Newegg on November 23rd as a backup. I just got a shipment notification from FedEx that DJI Goods has shipped me a package. However, both HeliDirect and Newegg show the orders are still processing on their websites. I was told my HeliDirect order would ship from Massachusetts so I am thinking my Newegg order has shipped. If so I am amazed it shipped so fast!

Either way my I am getting a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on Monday!

Unhappy 2 months for me... Sept 30 order... Today its november 30 and Dji never respond my emails, refound link seems bigger every day...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: MavicProMX
Unhappy 2 months for me... Sept 30 order... Today its november 30 and Dji never respond my emails, refound link seems bigger every day...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Honestly DJI is really handing this badly. People who ordered direct are still waiting for orders as DJI accepting and shipping orders thru Newegg marketplace seller DJI Direct bypassing DJI Direct web orders. As far as myself had to cancel an order with a small business 3rd party seller as they can't fulfill can even recommend me to go to a big box store.

What DJI doing is cutting out all of the 3rd party sellers and putting its own direct orders on hold to potentially maximize the units on hand. Sounds anti-competitive and illegal to me...

Can anyone from the NY/East Coast area that already received theirs post their FedEx tracking info... I'm curious to see how long it takes to get from HK to Memphis to NY

Received the email from DJI with tracking # on Saturday morning and first delivery attempt was on Tuesday morning(missed the first attempt) it was projected to be delivered today. Just received email from FedEx, delivery should be before 11:00 am.
I am in The Boston area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13