DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm hoping verydrone comes through. They told me yesterday shipping today or tomorrow. We shall see. At this point I'm not sure I believe any vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What vendor on Amazon did you buy from? "Ships and sold by..."
I think he order direct from Amazon (prime) I did as well on Oct 4th. I have not hear anything as of yet. Seems like a new wave of dates being pushed out by retailers. Something must be wrong. They must have a supply issue with parts or a particular part? Boards? Camera? Maybe a quality issue in that there suppler cannot supply them with enough of a particular part that passes inspection. Not trying to create a conspiracy just it seems like there is a issue we do not know about. I doubt its a labor shortage of people to assemble these

Reactions: llamalu1
Already on eBay, lol

I have a fly less package already so going to keep that for playing and will hopefully make enough on this one to mostly pay for the one I'm keeping

Reactions: Fplvert
I think he order direct from Amazon (prime) I did as well on Oct 4th. I have not hear anything as of yet. Seems like a new wave of dates being pushed out by retailers. Something must be wrong. They must have a supply issue with parts or a particular part? Boards? Camera? Maybe a quality issue in that there suppler cannot supply them with enough of a particular part that passes inspection. Not trying to create a conspiracy just it seems like there is a issue we do not know about. I doubt its a labor shortage of people to assemble these
I read something about a rumour regarding the name "Mavic" and rights to that name...maybe there is a problem there (think there is a bicycle brand by that name) ... could be a legal problem?

I read something about a rumour regarding the name "Mavic" and rights to that name...maybe there is a problem there (think there is a bicycle brand by that name) ... could be a legal problem?
If it were an issue DJI would have been served a cease and desist letter and stopped selling. No good indication that the name is an issue. A bike is nothing like a drone.

If it were an issue DJI would have been served a cease and desist letter and stopped selling. No good indication that the name is an issue. A bike is nothing like a drone.
They have bike parts and these....also have Trademark on the name, so who knows? We can get a pair of these for when we fly our Mavics lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 8.21.46 AM.png
    794.3 KB · Views: 52
I ordered on 10-8. Just notified that Mavic Fly More has shipped with FedEx. Still waiting for tracking number.

I ordered on 10-8. Just notified that Mavic Fly More has shipped with FedEx. Still waiting for tracking number.

I ordered the 8th too! Can you tell me the time of your order and when was your payment cleared??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy