DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I received this response last week.

Ella (DJI)

Oct 11, 16:32 CST

Dear Kenneth

Thank you for contacting DJI online store and ordering the Mavic Pro.
We will start the shipping for the Mavic Pro around next week on a first-come-first-served basis.

For now, we still have not an exact shipping date can provided,since it still depends on the inventory we will received later on. But don't worry, you placed the order on September 28th, your order is included in the first batch shipment.
We will try our best to ship the order out as soon as possible and will let you know the tracking number.
After shipped it out, it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package. Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
smiley.png

Best Regards,
DJI online store Pre-sales team

Had same thing from yitamotor. If you ordered a mavic from them it's a brochure. If you ordered a battery via amazon from them it's a micro drone. I received both then cancelled my mavic order from them as that business practice seems shifty to me. They refused to let me cancel for two days then a refund showed up.

I know this was just a canned computer response but what a tease.
Just send me my Mavic! LOL
----------------------------------
Dear XXX,

We are contacting you to ensure that your expectations were met for your order with E ZEE ELECTRONICS!
on Amazon.
Here are the details for Amazon order: XXXX

•DJI Mavic Pro

If you've had a pleasant buying experience, we would be grateful if you would leave us positive
feedback by clicking on the following link:

E ZEE ELECTRONICS! Customer Service Team

Reactions: Fplvert
@jfxmedia I already received the piece of paper from them weeks ago (ordered on the 27th), I assume this is an apology micro drone like the battery people got....

Christmas present?!?!?!? Last time I checked, I am PAYING for this drone.... big difference. Sure, it would be inappropriate and childish to get angry about not receiving a present. That's not what's going on here, stop trying to distort things.
You do understand that you can get a refund, correct? If you aren't happy with the process take your money and use it for something else.

Reactions: RkyMtn4695
There is two chains of discussion here, the first is I pre-ordered and it hasn't arrived **** you DJi !! grrrro_O the second and more concerning is those that have in fact pre-ordered but also PAID!! This is not good and we have to feel for these guys.... :(

Reactions: Shane
New message from DJI store today :
Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI

There is two chains of discussion here, the first is I pre-ordered and it hasn't arrived **** you DJi !! grrrro_O the second and more concerning is those that have in fact pre-ordered but also PAID!! This is not good and we have to feel for these guys.... :(
Well, I fit into both camps. I ordered one via DJI's Amazon store after trying for an hour and a half to load their online store and failing... And then later in the evening I purchased one via ebay (yitamotor), as I earned $100 bonus ebay bucks, and he promised an Oct. 10th-15th delivery date. So the ebay one has my money, but the amazon purchase doesn't bill you till it's shipped. It will be interesting to see which one arrives first.

The fact that they have my money and have given me no idea when it will ship is what bugs me. If they didn't have my money then at least I could consider buying elsewhere without losing my place in line.

I had put in two orders. A drone only order at B&H and the the fly more package at Adorama. While, Adorama hasn't charged me yet, B&H charged my credit card immediately and I didn't quite like that so I cancelled the order at B&H. I guess the next person in line will get his sooner.

I know this was just a canned computer response but what a tease.
Just send me my Mavic! LOL
----------------------------------
Dear XXX,

We are contacting you to ensure that your expectations were met for your order with E ZEE ELECTRONICS!
on Amazon.
Here are the details for Amazon order: XXXX

•DJI Mavic Pro

If you've had a pleasant buying experience, we would be grateful if you would leave us positive
feedback by clicking on the following link:

E ZEE ELECTRONICS! Customer Service Team
I got that one last week..it's just timed N days after order I think.

Put me on the list @TopQuark. Amazon, 10:05 AM PST Sep 27th.

Been pestering them and I got nothing. Nothing pisses me off more than breaking promises. I heard they did an earlier ship date (even though they knew they couldnt meet it) to get more sales from people on the fence for the Karma. Starting to think that is true. What a mess

Reactions: Shane
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki