DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

LOL just checked after posting that 21 minutes ago and my order status changed to shipping pending and carrier as DHL !

Adams annoying message is gone and looks like my toy is on the way !

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Quick question, at what time did your payment clear? My order has been "shipped" for the hole day (since 7:30am here in the east coast) but I have no carrier and no tracking number.

They're shipping by payment date/time and my payment cleared the 10th at 23:00 so I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last orders to ship on this batch.

Quick question, at what time did your payment clear? My order has been "shipped" for the hole day (since 7:30am here in the east coast) but I have no carrier and no tracking number.

They're shipping by payment date/time and my payment cleared the 10th at 23:00 so I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last orders to ship on this batch.

*hoal.

Ok do here's a really poor show on behalf of DJI to its smaller DJI dealers. I ordered mine via the Irish dealer and nothing. The dealers had a conference call about this and they have a few hundred here in orders. Not one drone has landed to any of them to sell. Now I walk into my Irish a Maplin store and they tell me there's a fly more package in the back! They are getting 60 more in two days and another 800 in late December. I saw the stock list in the store PC. It's unfair to those of us who believed the first come first saved basis and gave money to DJI months ago not to mention the small guys who have the expertise in repair and only sell DJI drones. I'm disgusted. I didn't buy the combo but have cancelled my order for now. Then on eBay I see this :
DJI Mavic Pro In Hand ready to go being sold by a Maplin employee for a profit and there's another one who is doing the same too for the bundle at 2000€
It's unreal.
We the loyal customers and the DJI resellers who are small are getting screwed by DJI. Bad bad bad...[emoji35]

Look at this on eBay:
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/222336492830
AND

74ae61bbba9b97a03b92e9cb0f760c79.jpg

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

Last edited:
Definitely show my October 8th order for a basic as SHIPPED.....

Mine too, since this morning. I was starting to get suspicious that something was wrong with my order since I haven't got any tracking info in all day; so I just got off the chat with DJI and they told me that my order has not shipped yet, that they are arranging it. Why the hell would you mark the order as shipped if it is still in the warehouse.

If I don't get the Mavic by one day (I go back this weekend and nobody is going to be here to receive the package so fedex would most probably return it to DJI), I'm going to flip out.

When did your payment clear?

I also wish that too, it's so frustrating we cannot take any action. If the company was based on the US they'd be really screwed.

My payment was cleared on the same day. 10/01, i don't know w t f is happening, maybe it's because it's not a shipment to the US or another "priority" countries...

My payment was cleared on the same day. 10/01, i don't know w t f is happening, maybe it's because it's not a shipment to the US or another "priority" countries...

If that's the case you should complain. I can imagine how frustrating your case is. Continue to try and chat with them and sending e-mails.

If that's the case you should complain. I can imagine how frustrating your case is. Continue to try and chat with them and sending e-mails.

I've been complaining since forever. No emails response, no chat. Nothing. Haha look, they even blocked me on Twitter
6b0d135c811466990f8d0b5ef1a1a200.jpg

Look..... think back 8 weeks ago when you were all excited and thought you would get your Mavic shortly after ordering. Fast forward and they obviously have it (including mine) boxed up and labelled and ready to go. Yes, they have been horrible to deal with but nobody is reporting being ripped off. Just be happy (like me) that our day has come !!!

New Update: Placed Apple order on Nov. 30th. Called in to cancel today and got word that it's

Latest Update: 12/6

Canceled NewEgg and Apple orders. Amazon stating that Mavic will be delivered today! Anyone else seeing Amazon orders starting to ship?

Strange that they cancelled your orders. Mine hasn't been cancelled yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered yesterday from apple, got tracking info that it will be here Friday! Their website said January also at the time of order.

Look..... think back 8 weeks ago when you were all excited and thought you would get your Mavic shortly after ordering. Fast forward and they obviously have it (including mine) boxed up and labelled and ready to go. Yes, they have been horrible to deal with but nobody is reporting being ripped off. Just be happy (like me) that our day has come !!!

Yeah.. thanks for the cheering up [emoji111]️

Hey guys I'm just joining the party. Is it too late to add my name to the list?

I ordered my Mavic on Oct 17th directly from DJI.com. I am still waiting on any update in regards to shipping...

This is the time stamp of my order on my account at DJI:
2016-10-17 20:37:42 (UTC)

I did not order the fly-more combo. Just the Mavic, one extra battery and the Mavic Refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor