DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Lol my shipment cant be accepted at the given address next friday,
Hope they can change the address during shipment..

Is flying your Mavic backwards and crashing busting your chops? Head to @Advexure and buy spare props!

Lol thought that was funny.

f870d5e154ff05d3f8122b4046f92e58.jpg

Devin

Reactions: Advexure
Fly more from ordered from NewEgg on December 1st marked as shipped. Don't know how NewEgg does it, but they're putting Amazon to shame on the shipment of this product at least
I did as well however mine still says order verification although I was told from cs is was verified and It was coming from DJI Official Store.

they followed me all the way back, kept circling, all it would've taken was one of them to clip it and my Mavic would be a paper weight.

Evidence suggests your Mavic would quickly right itself and recover from a bird strike, unless it completely lost one of its propellers (unlikely). More likely the bird would be the paper weight, not your Mavic.

Both Mavic and phantom have very little surface area for a bird to attack without being hit by blades which will instantly stop any grasp or bites I imagine

I'd be concerned about starlings only to the extent that they flock in gargantuan groups. I have no doubt in my mind that they could take one down if they chose to.

@TopQuark @A_Chemist I'm not believeng this!! My Basic orthered on the 8th (payment cleared on the 10th) is marked as shipped!!

I go back to Spain on Monday, this couldn't have been more border line!!

Edit: @TopQuark I ordered a basic, I just saw in the spreadsheet is marked as a fly more, ordered it 2016-10-08 04:52:04 (UTC)

Thanks for everything you have done, it's amazing the work and energy you have put into this thread.
@dontic You're welcome! Already fixed the spreadsheet. Enjoy Spain. I was in Barcelona early this year and I love it.

Hey guys I'm just joining the party. Is it too late to add my name to the list?

I ordered my Mavic on Oct 17th directly from DJI.com. I am still waiting on any update in regards to shipping...

This is the time stamp of my order on my account at DJI:
2016-10-17 20:37:42 (UTC)

I did not order the fly-more combo. Just the Mavic, one extra battery and the Mavic Refresh.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
@Brubaker You are still within October so I added you to the list.

Reactions: Brubaker
i ordered oct 28th, no shipping date for me either. i ordered the fly less package direct from DJI
if you want to add me to the list.

Update from Carolina Dronz: placed order Sept.29th for fly more. They state they will start shipping mid Dec.-early Jan. Hope they ship it with hand warmers:p

Reactions: Spuds_McKenzie
I thought I was on the list, but apparently not.
Best Buy (Canada) Sept. 28th 9:38 pm Basic (currently showing Dec. 31 release date)

Fly More Package, ordered 10/15 from DJI web site, emailed notice it was shipped Tuesday 12/6 and link to FEDEX which showed they had it in China, In the US Wednesday 12/7 - Memphis, Out for delivery this AM Thursday 12/8 Seattle area. Arrived at the door at 10AM, signature required - which now frees up the rest of the day - I wasn't about to leave the house after waiting this long. Arrived in good shape and yes it is small but feels very solid. Package is roughly a one foot cube. I've been reading and watching everything for the intervening weeks but very cold weather and snow expected to night so it makes it easy to proceed slowly and methodically - but that's my nature anyway..

My newegg order has shown as "packaging" for 24 hrs and I got an invoice but temp authorization was removed from my card and nothing has been charged yet. I had a FedEx tracking number that has no info.

This normal???

Look like dji direct is on the good way.
2 days ago they were shipping 5th October orders. And now, 11th?
Sound good! I can't wait to get mine. Ordered combo 24th October.

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown