DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Look like dji direct is on the good way.
2 days ago they were shipping 5th October orders. And now, 11th?
Sound good! I can't wait to get mine. Ordered combo 24th October.

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app
Hopefully this carries on and is not just a wave of orders. If so I could receive my FMC ordered on 11/6 before Christmas.

So nice to come home to this. Ordered on 10/5 from DJi direct.

33ded5efc6c70bc29b391decc158682f.jpg
4ed745a4b8ed84dba9cef32781798fa3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anyone actually get anything from Verydrone? Their statements seemed too good to be true and I bit. Now, my drone is nowhere in sight.

Anyone actually get anything from Verydrone? Their statements seemed too good to be true and I bit. Now, my drone is nowhere in sight.
I spoke to Verydrone on Monday, they get a new shipment in next week and hopefully get a larger shipment then. Their first shipment last week only contained 15 packages total.

I spoke to Verydrone on Monday, they get a new shipment in next week and hopefully get a larger shipment then. Their first shipment last week only contained 15 packages total.

They claimed that they were getting "regular" shipments of a few pieces. I really don't know what they mean and how they've treated things has been disappointing for a lack of better terms.

They knew the issues with the DJI supply chain, but they still chose to tout that they would get their shipment in on the 22nd of November and that they had capacity in that shipment for orders. They charge your credit card immediately and now they don't have any firm dates. I chatted with them and asked prior to placing my order if I would get mine during the 22nd shipment and they said yes.

Just ****** communication. It was definitely too good to be true.

Reactions: Isone
They claimed that they were getting "regular" shipments of a few pieces. I really don't know what they mean and how they've treated things has been disappointing for a lack of better terms.

They knew the issues with the DJI supply chain, but they still chose to tout that they would get their shipment in on the 22nd of November and that they had capacity in that shipment for orders. They charge your credit card immediately and now they don't have any firm dates. I chatted with them and asked prior to placing my order if I would get mine during the 22nd shipment and they said yes.

Yeah, i ordered 11/22 also, was told the shipment was stuck in customs for a full week. On the bright side, you can ask them to apply a 5% off coupon, even after you've already paid the full amount. Try emailing them that you forgot to include coupon code 'save5' and they may apply that and refund you 5% like they did for me a week after payment. I am hoping their next shipment 12/16 is larger, otherwise i will have to cancel also.

My newegg order has shown as "packaging" for 24 hrs and I got an invoice but temp authorization was removed from my card and nothing has been charged yet. I had a FedEx tracking number that has no info.

This normal???
The same has happened for me as well

I thought I was on the list, but apparently not.
Best Buy (Canada) Sept. 28th 9:38 pm Basic (currently showing Dec. 31 release date)
I ordered from Apple online on 11/24 for delivery to Waterloo, ON store and it was scheduled to show up on 12/12. Apple seems far better than most right now

My two Newegg orders show ship from dec 1st. I got charged for it however tracking numbers doesn't show it being live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same experience here. I just cancelled my VeryDrone order this morning. Confirmed their 11/22 promise and shared the same suspicion the whole way through...

It's a shame.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown