DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Everyone's time would be much better spent hitting the refresh button on their order page like I am. Just. Can't. Stop...

Z

Or do like me and preorder multiple Mavic pros from various stores, I can't keep track of all the refresh buttons I have now [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've only ordered from DJI (Amazon), ebay (YitaMotor), BestBuy and Apple.... Not to mention the B&H Photo order I already cancelled.

This thread used to be rather useful. Now I guess nobody has anything new to submit.

This was already mentioned, but I too received the email from DJI this morning about my USB-C cable order. If they're worried about the cables in the packaging, then that feels like a really good sign of progress to me.

Reactions: darkneo
it will be funny to hear that shipping begins.. IF
and those who canceled their order because what ever reason..lost your place in line

whin whin whin..

no pissing like a puppy
no can afford...no play

i say that in joy that maybe it will be true and shipping begins..

News2016-10-21

Dear Customers,

DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.

As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

DJI

This is great news!

Reactions: Bibs and edoginasia
OMG
the world hasn't heard yet??
nobody woke up and updated their status?

you fell asleep when the candy was delivered..

its on DJI forum for Mavic

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian