DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Apple will charge you sales tax, newegg won't, if that matters

I actually have two fly more bundles coming in tomorrow. I'd sell them for a good bit under eBay prices if you want one and I'm local. Don't really want to deal with the 12-13% I end up getting charged to sell on there

I'm semi-local, Greensboro area.

Apple will charge you sales tax, newegg won't, if that matters

I actually have two fly more bundles coming in tomorrow. I'd sell them for a good bit under eBay prices if you want one and I'm local. Don't really want to deal with the 12-13% I end up getting charged to sell on there

I'm semi-local, Greensboro area.

You will sell it before I could get to it. I work offshore and I'll be gone until 1/6

Just received my shipping information ordered direct DJI on October 31…fly"less" package

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Whaaaaaaaaat?
I ordered 24th October dji direct a fly more. And nothing changed on my account page. Still pending shipment.
WTF!
I know yours is fly less but I seen same situation with a fly more ordered 25th October few posts before.

Hey Dji!!! Don't jump lines on the order list please!!!

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app

Whaaaaaaaaat?
I ordered 24th October dji direct a fly more. And nothing changed on my account page. Still pending shipment.
WTF!
I know yours is fly less but I seen same situation with a fly more ordered 25th October few posts before.

Not sure what to tell you....if i was you i would call your CC or talk with DJI thru chat to verify that your payment went thru without an issue....i've seen peoples get delayed on here and elsewhere for having issues with their CC for one reason or another.....good luck!

Finally. 10/13 order from Best Buy

0524f9e8844ddeb49146dd7cfe524f43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaaaaaaaat?
WTF!

My 21st order to the Uk from DJI has not shipped either, it seems UK especially is not getting out.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not sure what to tell you....if i was you i would call your CC or talk with DJI thru chat to verify that your payment went thru without an issue....i've seen peoples get delayed on here and elsewhere for having issues with their CC for one reason or another.....good luck!
I chatted with them last night. For them everything is fine and it's on the way to be shipped. I answered it's like that from 2 month. And they came back with "we are doing our best, it's on the way to be shipped"
Maybe I'm delayed because I'm in France, like the others in UK.

Very jealous of you guys. Looks like Australia will get no more deliveries this year so that means waiting for over 3 months.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Anyone else have their mavic arrive with the gimbal cover and bracket loose in the box? I was worried about damage to the gimbal

However I've powered up the machine and not seen any errors, seems to function smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!
Status shipped!!!
Ordered direct Dji, fly more, 24 October.
Not yet any tracking number, I hope to get it soon.
For info, it's ship to France, look like destination have importance in delays.
Can't wait to kiss my FedEx delivery man! Lol

I ordered my fly more combo on November 4th from DJI website ,just today December 16th I've got my status changed to shipped, FedEx being shown as the shipper although no tracking number yet, yay I can't wait hopefully it shows up on damaged

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2