DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I wonder if it will reach where i live in Singapore earlier compared to the shipments heading to europe or USA. Hopefully i can get it earlier..

Depends if the shipping company flies directly into Singapore. Maybe yours is shipped by boat.. ;)

I think DHL flies from China to Leipzig, Germany. Then it will go by road to the Netherlands where it ends up in a local distribution centre. That roadtrip adds a day..

Just got the notification from FedEx. Coming from China, scheduled delivery on Wed. Basic package ordered launch day to US.

FedEx says shipping exception with this message though: "Package received after FedEx cutoff" does that basically mean it missed it's flight?

Ordered the combo on Sept 27 from DJI Amazon. Status has been saying on time for a week now with an Oct 26 receipt date. I really doubt that now. Wondering when they are going to finally update me with the bad news. Likely won't see it update with the new date until they miss the 26th...
or the Mavic shows up. Not too hopeful of that.
Z

Here is the canned bs response I got from DJI when I asked for the status of my order. It took them a day and a half to tell me to look online at my order status:

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we've begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders since Oct 21st. Please check online for updates on your order status.

Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cindy
DJI Official Store

I had contacted dji through Amazon as that's how I ordered my mavic. It still doesn't say shipped but Cindy just responded with a tracking number from FedEx saying it was shipped on 10/22. This is amazon dji store mavic only no fly more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161022-074827.jpg
    Screenshot_20161022-074827.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: bulldogbeware
Bought yesterday trough Amazon.
Not discounted at my bank account and will be dispatch 3 NOV.

upload_2016-10-22_11-1-40-png.331

Huzzah!!!

Contacted DJI via Amazon, dunno if that did it but... It shipped!!!!

I repeat, my order from Amazon has shipped! Will be here on Wednesday [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Reactions: ___
Huzzah!!!

Contacted DJI via Amazon, dunno if that did it but... It shipped!!!!

I repeat, my order from Amazon has shipped! Will be here on Wednesday [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Nice to hear. Are you glad you didn't cancel after all? :)

What package did you buy?

Nice to hear. Are you glad you didn't cancel after all? :)

What package did you buy?
Just the regular Mavic, not the combo.

Very glad I didn't have to cancel, I was already a trip to Best Buy lol.

I have nothing on my order page yet i ordered the fly less bundle too :-(

If you guys ordered from DJI via Amazon on the first day I suggest you email them. My order page doesn't show anything about it being shipped.

Funny enough, looks like the original ETA Amazon gave will come true: 18-26th.

b36b66577feadd034e7050f7d2d0e32e.jpg

So far, the following are the ones who got shipping information:
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
darkneo           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10.00am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
DroidSector       DJI                   Sep 27 12:50pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Fizzle            DJI                   Sep 27 01:13pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Chevytwonova      DJI                   Sep 27 02:06pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Vicrimo           DJI                   Sep 27 05:37pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
MavicPro          DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
J v P             DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
incogneito        Newegg (DJI)          Oct 1               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
crbalch           Newegg (DJI)          Oct 9               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
knowtomorrow      Newegg (DJI)          Oct 14              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)

Last edited:
I spoke with DJI via chat yesterday regarding my Fly More Package. I ordered on 9/29 and they said my order would be in the first shipment, but that they were still waiting for more info on the Fly More Packages from DJI China. DJI China was closed at the time.

For what it's worth.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: kameit00
If you guys ordered from DJI via Amazon on the first day I suggest you email them. My order page doesn't show anything about it being shipped.

Funny enough, looks like the original ETA Amazon gave will come true: 18-26th.
It makes sense because those who ordered with Fly More package on the first few hours of launch have Nov 1 to Nov 17 delivery dates.

i sent an email out to DJI asking why the combo is not shipping, and as to why the drone itself is not being sent out while we wait on the other items.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123