DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Received today, one day ahead of schedule. Required a firmware update but that was completed successfully. I'm now busy reading manuals and learning the controller and app.
Awesome! Good to hear.
Order 11/17
CC Charged 12/17
And haven't heard anything yet. Not shipped. Frustrating because so many that ordered after me have it already. When I contacted DJI just get the generic 'we're Bush's email. So pretty much I got to keep waiting which is hard lol

Reactions: wiegandster
Awesome! Good to hear.
Order 11/17
CC Charged 12/17
And haven't heard anything yet. Not shipped. Frustrating because so many that ordered after me have it already. When I contacted DJI just get the generic 'we're Bush's email. So pretty much I got to keep waiting which is hard lol
Felt your pain at one time also. Believe me when I say its worth it, it VERY MUCH is !!! Think those who have them will agree. Just got back in from draining 3 batteries. Hands cold but had fun the whole time.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Reactions: samoo
I ordered flymore combo through ldlc.com (france) 11/06
CC not charged
Still not shipped
Estimated date 01/15

So, anyone ordered from a UK retailer and received theirs yet?

I'm still waiting for news on shipping of my order from drones direct on the 19th October. Latest update was to expect it in March!!

Flymore

Ordered from DJI Direct: 10 Dec

CC/PayPal Charged: 29 Dec

4th Dot: Blue (DHL dispatch)

Waiting for tracking

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
They just reduced the delivery time of dji web to 3/4 weeks (before it was 4/6)

Ordered from DJI Direct: 12/20
CC charged: Pending
4th blue dot: Pending(DHL to Spain)
Tracking #: Pending
Hopefully they will send it by mid-January.

Reactions: Ricardo
Hobby King shows the Fly more combo in stock. I've ordered from them quite a bit they are usually pretty good about showing what is in stock or not.
DJI Mavic PRO Fly More Combo
I'm waiting for my DJI order 12/5/16 :( but my GPC case just showed up. :)
Just looked and it says back ordered. I had hope for a minute.
I have 2 orders pending one with new egg ordered on Dec. 15 and one with verydrone ordered on the 29 of Nov. I'm # 72 in line with verydrone. Don't know what to do at this point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J