DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

let us know when you guys pick it up and actually get the unit....

Got it. Picked up 15 minutes ago. Charging the bird and the controller right now.
d8eff8b66b0e3c39fcc084991825e803.jpg

lucky! I was able to put it in my cart but when I was checking out, it said unavailable... sucks.... now back to waiting....

Noticed that yesterday hopefully things will speed up now [emoji1305]
Yes, to be honest I was almost sure it will calm down after Xmas, I think that behind all this story of the Mavic preorders there is also a marketing logic to create hype, like the lines in front of night-clubs.

had one ordered at best buy but they canceled it because their system messed up with their best buy credit card system.. so essentially completely 100% their fault, but can't do anything about it because they cant reinstate a canceled order. sigh.

Ordered flymore 2 weeks ago from NewEgg and just got shipping notice today! Super psyched, this thread gave me little hope it would ship in the estimated times they gave. Should have next week, woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered with B&H on 29 September. Received notice on 28 Dec that my fly more had shipped. Delivery is scheduled for Tuesday 03 Jan 2017. Late for Christmas, but still just as exciting!

not sure if TopQuark is keeping up the list but i cancelled my OCT 4th Amazon Prime order. My Newegg 12/9 has been shipped. I feel for those who are keeping faith in Amazon Prime and still waiting. Maybe when they get around to shipping out a few they will be Mavic Pro II's

Just got tracking number, so:

Ordered flymore plus DJI Care via DJI on 11/30
CC charged 11/30
Shipped status changed: 12/30
Tracking number received: 12/30
Estimated Delivery: 01/04

My Carolina Dronz order:
Ordered flymore on 9/27
CC charged 9/27
Estimated Delivery: Who the heck knows ???

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J