DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I just tried tracking by reference number (using my DJI order number) for both DHL and FedEx but no joy. My order was placed on 10-7 though so may not be in the first batch.
I also tried both FedEx and DHL with each of my order numbers, and nothing was found. I ordered day 1 (combo).

FYI...the Karma sold out online @ BestBuy. I had one sitting in my shopping cart since Friday evening and it was just removed and the "Add to Cart" feature is now grayed out stating "Coming Soon".

Hmmmm, Amazon now shows the Mavic Pro as "This item will be released on November 15, 2016." BestBuy site now has "Releases 30 October." DJI sites says "Shipping estimation: Within November on a first come first served basis." For the GoPro Karma Amazon shows...nothing as it apparently isn't offered by Amazon yet? Best Buy shows store pick up by Friday 28 October and the GoPro site says: "Ship date Nov 14.

So it looks like November is winning and it's a bit worrisome that both would be delayed to November. Could that be due to a lawsuit having been filed? Does anyone having anything solid on this? I certainly don't, but it is suspicious isn't it?

This is why I have been trying to get someone to test if the track by reference would work using the order number as the reference #
To track by reference, use reference: DJI Goods

For tracking by reference. It's the listed reference on my fedex shipment and works when I track by reference. No other reference entry will work (at least for my fedex shipment). I was only provided with a tracking number after asking about it. Purchased through Amazon.

I asked if they could split off my combo package to separate shipments, and this is what I got back:

I do apologize for keeping you waiting.I'm sorry but even though splitting this order,there isn't adequate stock of Mavic pro currently.We are working our best to fulfill all the orders we have currently and will definitely ship out your order as fast as we can.

We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories. Please wait patiently and we will keep you posted if there is any update.

You have our most sincere apology for all the inconvenience caused.

For tracking by reference. It's the listed reference on my fedex shipment and works when I track by reference. No other reference entry will work (at least for my fedex shipment). I was only provided with a tracking number after asking about it. Purchased through Amazon.
Ignore, wrong post.

Hmmmm, Amazon now shows the Mavic Pro as "This item will be released on November 15, 2016." BestBuy site now has "Releases 30 October." DJI sites says "Shipping estimation: Within November on a first come first served basis." For the GoPro Karma Amazon shows...nothing as it apparently isn't offered by Amazon yet? Best Buy shows store pick up by Friday 28 October and the GoPro site says: "Ship date Nov 14.

So it looks like November is winning and it's a bit worrisome that both would be delayed to November. Could that be due to a lawsuit having been filed? Does anyone having anything solid on this? I certainly don't, but it is suspicious isn't it?

This is entertaining.

Has anyone who ordered thru Amazons official DJI store tried to see if they would change the fly more order to just the Mavic pro? Since the fly more is not shipping yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That works! But I have a tracking number

Thanks for pointing me to the right thread. Yes I expect to get an early intercept . . . as I have cleverly positioned my self in "the line of fire". . . bring it!

If I track using FedEx, using the reference number "DJI Goods," I am given a tracking number, but not one belonging to my order. It is from DJI China to my city, from about a week ago. Because "DJI Goods" is not specific to any order, this won't help anyone. It also means that there isn't a way to search by order if DJI always specifies "DJI Goods" as the reference number for all FedEx shipments. Good idea, though.

Anyone's Mavic made it out of China? Mine is still sitting in the FedEx facility in Shenzhen.

If I track using FedEx, using the reference number "DJI Goods," I am given a tracking number, but not one belonging to my order. It is from DJI China to my city, from about a week ago. Because "DJI Goods" is not specific to any order, this won't help anyone. It also means that there isn't a way to search by order if DJI always specifies "DJI Goods" as the reference number for all FedEx shipments. Good idea, though.
Thanks for that. I was sure hoping they used the order number...

Thanks for that. I was sure hoping they used the order number...
If anyone with a tracking number would like to double check their shipment's reference number, simply look for "Shipper reference" at the bottom (right side) of their FedEx tracking page. It will probably say "DJI Goods", but, if not, let us know.

If anyone with a tracking number would like to double check their shipment's reference number, simply look for "Shipper reference" at the bottom (right side) of their FedEx tracking page. It will probably say "DJI Goods", but, if not, let us know.

Yes that's already been confirmed. The Reference number is "DJI GOODS". You can track with both the reference and the fed ex tracking number!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki