DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I just received my Fly More Combo today. I ordered it from B & H on 10/26.
Thank you for posting the spreadsheet as it gave me someway to keep my sanity!!!!
Chip D - Omaha, Ne

Reactions: TopQuark
Finally arrived, one day ahead of schedule!

Order through DJI Online on 10th December.

Now it's just to charge the batteries and update FW!

Looking forward for first flight!

Hope delivery for all of you comes fast!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
cdd4607567d3747f7494257433a39c99.jpg

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

I might not have posted right, but will try again.
I received my Mavic Pro with the Flymore Combo that I ordered from B&H on 10/26.

Chip D - Omaha, Ne

I might not have posted right, but will try again.
I received my Mavic Pro with the Flymore Combo that I ordered from B&H on 10/26.

Chip D - Omaha, Ne
That's correct, also Newegg is shipping on the 13th as of now. With the way Newegg has been perhaps even earlier!

That's correct, also Newegg is shipping on the 13th as of now. With the way Newegg has been perhaps even earlier!

Bear in mind that Newegg is drop shipping from Shenzen, which can take up to a week to get here (my bird was shipped 12/30 and won't arrive until tomorrow). Presumably the Crutchfield and Best Buy units are already somewhere in the US, so will likely be delivered faster.

Finally its over! I have my fly-more combo!! Finally!!! I almost gave up.

Ordered flymore plus DJI Care via DJI on 11/30
CC charged 11/30
Shipped status changed: 12/30
Tracking number received: 12/30
Delivery: 01/04

My original Carolina Dronz order has since been cancelled and refunded:
Ordered flymore on 9/27
CC charged 9/27
Estimated Delivery: Who the heck knows ???

I wish to thank this forum, its members and especially Top-Quark for all the stats and upkeep of this long thread. Because of you Sir, it kept my hopes and sanity.

fly safe everyone

Ordered the Fly More Bundle Yesterday afternoon (Jan 3rd about 5:30pm pst) from RC Depot Hobbies in California (I'm in Seattle)

and I am very impressed, I went with FedEx 2 day shipping and I had a tracking number within 2 hours, it has been picked up and will be to me by Friday!

Reactions: rayco
Ordered the Fly More Bundle Yesterday afternoon (Jan 3rd about 5:30pm pst) from RC Depot Hobbies in California (I'm in Seattle)

and I am very impressed, I went with FedEx 2 day shipping and I had a tracking number within 2 hours, it has been picked up and will be to me by Friday!
Wow... you were lucky.... my order was canseled by Amazon due to the delay... now I am still waiting since 12/8/16 for another order from Amazon and one since 12/15 from newegg...

Dji says that orders placed before the 4th Jan will be delivered by the 20th January!
View media item 232
I also chatted with DJI today, 1-4-17, around 6:00PM east coast. I was told that my order i placed today at 5:30 pm, would ship out in 7-10 days. Hoping DJI is not blowing smoke again, as PaoloOne screen shot states otherwise.... Ive had a Drone-World order since Nov2, with very little status updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J