DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

When I clicked on the buy now button, which I did a few times to just check before I posted I had the option to buy it. Now it is saying I missed it. But I plan to buy through Amazon when I buy. In the meantime I am perfectly happy flying my P3A and P3P.

Same thing happened to me and I clicked on it right after getting the email.

Z

So if there are 5 orders within your zip code, will it print all tracking numbers?

Also, what is the shipping weight of Basic Pkg vs Fly More?
Yes, it will display a list of all tracking numbers, if more than one is found.

The weight of the standalone Mavic Pro is 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs, and nobody knows about the Fly More Combo, because none have shipped yet. :(

Reactions: TopQuark
Just got the notification from AMEX, cc charged and Amazon says it shipped. It was sitting at FedEx since yesterday but it's now on its way. Arrival day... Wednesday.
When did you purchase yours and roughly what time? Also, did you get it from Amazon's DJI Storefront?

The weight of the standalone Mavic Pro is 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs, and nobody knows about the Fly More Combo, because none have shipped yet. :(

For my zipcode, I see two packages. One for 2.2kg and the other for 2.9kg. I'm curious if they are shipping my fly more combo in two separate packages. I ordered around 19:00 UTC on 9/27.

Dang it, someone from my zip code is getting one soon. Vicrimo just confirmed 4.85 lbs = Basic Pkg.

For my zipcode, I see two packages. One for 2.2kg and the other for 2.9kg. I'm curious if they are shipping my fly more combo in two separate packages. I ordered around 19:00 UTC on 9/27.
What is your zip code? I'm curious about the bigger package; it could be a Fly More Combo.

Dang it, someone from my zip code is getting one soon. Vicrimo just confirmed 4.85 lbs = Basic Pkg.
Yes, 2.2kg is definitely the basic Mavic Pro. You would be surprised how easy it is to find a zip code with a 2.2kg package being delivered on 10/26. I entered a whole bunch of zip codes while I was testing my tool. I get the impression that DJI has shipped A LOT of standalone Mavics, which makes me even more upset that our combos got pushed all the way to the back of the line. It's not right.

Purchased mine on Sept 27 from DJI. Was shipped out on Oct 21st and according to the shipping report it has arrived in my province already. So I should be getting it tomorrow.

Reactions: Bibs
Purchased mine on Sept 27 from DJI. Was shipped out on Oct 21st and according to the shipping report it has arrived in my province already. So I should be getting it tomorrow.
Awesome! Where do you live?

Got a couple a shipping confirmation from amazon. Will be here on Wednesday. (Ordered on announcement day)

The list is growing now. I hope to hear more from the Newegg orders if shipment really happened because their orders were way out of FIFO order:
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered          When Ordered         Shipped Out
darkneo           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10.00am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Parker            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:05am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Mrcandy           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:04pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
TheLightSpeedz    Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
adamflath         Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
DroidSector       DJI                   Sep 27 12:50pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Fizzle            DJI                   Sep 27 01:13pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Chevytwonova      DJI                   Sep 27 02:06pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Freddyflier       DJI                   Sep 27 03:25pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Vicrimo           DJI                   Sep 27 05:37pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
SithDronePilot    DJI                   Sep 27 10:43pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Alan              DJI (CA)              Sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Tony Perry        DJI                   Sep 28 04:10am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
MavicPro          DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
J v P             DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
incogneito        Newegg (DJI)          Oct 1               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Todd              Newegg (DJI)          Oct 6               Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered          When Ordered         Shipped Out
crbalch           Newegg (DJI)          Oct 9               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
knowtomorrow      Newegg (DJI)          Oct 14              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)

Reactions: Vicrimo
This whole thing has been an up and down roller coaster ride for me. I ordered the Fly More combo through a local dealer in Singapore on 30 september. It was excruciating to wait for it when news broke that it was delayed, i had to shelve plans to bring it for my overseas trip.

Then when DJI announced the finally started shipping the Mavics, I got happy again, until i saw that most of the shipment were the "fly less" package. I have another trip coming up next month and i really hope my fly more package arrives by then. If not i would have missed a trip to Europe and US with the drone.

DJI i hope you see this and ship out the fly more combo now!

Given the current ship table (thx for compiling that) it seems to make sense, they basically shipped all pre-orders of their first batch of fly less at the end of the week.
Week starts again so we'll see if they're done or not (ie if new ones shipped on 24 show up as fly less or not)

wish DJI had an ounce of decency and gave estimates though.

I ordered through Jessops (UK) and still says it is on backorder. I emailed them and they said "we are sending on a first come first serve basis and expect a first shipment in late October". Really hope I make that first shipment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 8.59.58 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 8.59.58 am.png
    145 KB · Views: 50
Didn't you say you got the basic pkg? How come the weight goes up to 4 lbs? Could that be Fly More?

I ordered the basic and mine is weighted at 4.85 lbs also. I'm confused should it weigh less?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the basic and mine is weighted at 4.85 lbs also. I'm confused should it weigh less?

Never mind my feed didn't load correctly, I see all the comments now. My mistake

------------- Begin message -------------

Dear Eric,

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you. Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cindy
DJI Official Store

==
Did this solve your problem?

If yes, click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=

If no, click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=

(We will share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future.)

------------- Begin message -------------

Hi,
I am writing so as I am hoping to be given a shipping date for when my order will be shipped.

I have heard that the product is currently being in production,
But I simply would like to be given a date for when my order will be mailed out to me.
I was one of the first to order this product, it was only the first hour of announcement that I purchased through your Amazon storefront DJI .

Thank you for taking your time to personally look at this question and to personally find out when this will be sent, even if the Mavic Pro can be sent out with the accessories to be sent out at a later date is acceptable.

Thank you,
Eric

I just copied and pasted my second reply by DJI
it was exactly the same answer as my other question days ago..
I asked for specific but got..nothing..same ole same ole..

I still believe it will arrive soon..
I still believe in Santa
and
the tooth fairy

but I still believe this is a game changer..
I travel lots..
and fly in high wind..
this drone will fit my purpose....when it arrives..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian