DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Anyone heard from Carolina Dronz?????
None yet. They likely will be bunched as 3rd line in the chain.
  1. DJI Direct, Amazon (DJI Storefront), Newegg (DJI Marketplace)
  2. Apple
  3. Carolina Dronz, Best Buy, B&H, Adorama, and others either B&M or independent retailers.

Well guys let me say this little guy is awesome :DTU

I've been flying phantoms since the vision first came out. My current phantom is a p3a.

That said, I'm really impressed by the way the mavic handles. I feel it's more responsive than the p3a. I'm very happy with.

Battery time? I got 26 minutes flying around the park and over the freeway following traffic. Haven't tested it in sport mode. I'm pretty sure in sport mode the battery times will decrease.

My only concern right now is...when I'll get the rest of my shipment which include, 2 batteries, props and a charging hub. I can only fly it once and recharge. Which takes about an hour and half:(

bdd69ca309540febe8c520dd4bbf61fd.jpg

Coming home!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well here is my official don't bother us anymore email from Amazon. Jeeze! So it is all a mirage this will not be released from DJI until December 1st?...

Just curious am I incorrect saying yes these have been released from DJI? Is it to much to ask why Amazon will not have these until Dec?
Assuming you purchase the Fly More pkg, I think Dec 1 is fair for orders from Oct 4. Did you get yours from Amazon Prime or Amazon DJI Storefront?

Several of us who purchase the Fly More pkg from Amazon DJI Storefront on the first 4 hours of launch were given Nov 1 to Nov 17 delivery dates.

I got this message today from DJI:

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from the middle of
this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you.
Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

- My Order was placed on Sept 27th @ 12:20PM and ordered via Amazon (DJI Official Store)
Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm about 10 minutes ahead of you on the time of order. I too have no indication of shipment and no charge to the credit card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Received today. Charged up and took on quick spin around yard. The App crashed a lot, but need to update firmware on Mavic and App so hopefully clears it up. It was windy so decided not to push it.
Thanks for the post. Unless you like flyaways update the MAV firmware before you fly the first time. Read release notes. GPS signal loss.

None yet. They likely will be bunched as 3rd line in the chain.
  1. DJI Direct, Amazon (DJI Storefront), Newegg (DJI Marketplace)
  2. Apple
  3. Carolina Dronz, Best Buy, B&H, Adorama, and others either B&M or independent retailers.
Source? Or 100% speculation?

Assuming you purchase the Fly More pkg, I think Dec 1 is fair for orders from Oct 4. Did you get yours from Amazon Prime or Amazon DJI Storefront?

Several of us who purchase the Fly More pkg from Amazon DJI Storefront on the first 4 hours of launch were given Nov 1 to Nov 17 delivery dates.
I agree on Dec 1st and will wait my turn. I just wanted to clairify that yes these have been release and find out where I stood in line so to speak. Think they slammed the door on me pretty good. Maybe I was asking in the wrong way or something

Just wanted to update that my Mavic was just delivered to me in New York. I ordered on 10/14 from Newegg. Hope everyone else is getting theirs today or very soon too. Enjoy!
Hmmm...... great for you but frustrating for me! I ordered a Fly More bundle 1400 GMT 10/28 from DJI...no shipping info yet.

Who knows if there's truth to this attached image, but take it with a grain of salt. Best Buy was showing 10/31 delivery yesterday, and today orders said 11/1 before they were "sold out". My order from yesterday still shows 10/31 delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_0563.PNG
    IMG_0563.PNG
    228.6 KB · Views: 73
Receive my Mavic Pro this morning @ 0921 hrs.... Flown it 4 times already.
I contacted DJI about just only purchasing the combo pack. They told me that the Mavic with combos shipped today.. check the site. I ordered my Mavic on 09/27. So if you ordered yours with the combo you should have it by Saturday. Mine shipped on 10/22 and I received it on 10/25 in VS.

Good luck and happy flying. Going to do a night flight now.. Awesome Quad....

The thing that bothers me is that someone that ordered from newegg on the 14th, 2 weeks after I did, got theirs today. It's the last post on page 77 of this thread. Obviously their order didn't "expire". Why did my order expire, Why wasn't it taken care of BEFORE they took the money(which they still have, on top of an order for the new order number), They knew it was expired so why didn't they fix it before it was shipping time, why let someone preorder when the order will expire? I got screwed cause I ordered too early instead of too late. It makes no sense to me at all.

This is one of Obama's parting gifts to us. It's his executive order program called "No Buyer Left Behind". Hillary is planning to expand on this and offer a government subsidized program for the less fortunate to get that "much needed" DJI quadcopter for families that cannot afford rent. If you currently have an Obama Fone, you're automatically enrolled!

anyone else order from B&H? I ordered on the 6th and just checked my status and order says cancelled.

shiiiiiiiiooooot

I just spoke with Apple and they said it's "Preparing for Shipment" but I still show processing.

I chose to ship to a Store so let me know if yours arrives tomorrow and I'll definitely be stopping by my local store to see if they got any in stock.
I chose the ship to store as well. I will keep you updated.

Reactions: johndoedoes
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter