DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I just got a positive message on a German forum. Someone had their Mavic Pro delivered about two hours ago, ordered on 9-27 at MediaMarkt.

Shipping confirmation email from DJI and DHL, including tracking number for my Fly More bundle to the UK received.
Ordered: 2016-09-27 19:33:25 (UTC)

Due to arrive Tuesday! :)

Reactions: rigor
So the fly more are shipping in retrospect my shipping time was accurate. DJI could have saved lots of grief with some communication

52a868a27a9e2e829e88d6e654906121.jpg

Ordered a fly more from Drone World. Received this email update today....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone else hear this from other retailers?

In Greece, on retailer's webiste it was supposed to be available on November 1st and during this week they 've changed their website to reflect this : November 7th

I just got my tracking number for the fly more package. Amazon DJI Store ordered Oct 27th 12pm Central.

Too bad to hear this. What was the original shipment date of your order?

You were one of the top in the list - ordering within the first 20 minutes of launch.

AND! It all changed again. I feel like a freaking yoyo...

The original order showed back up on my Amazon account AS SHIPPED!?!? So, the tracking information shows that it should be here Monday, Oct 31 by 10:30 AM. So my original order just went in limbo for 12 hours. I dont have any explanation, as I called Amazon back to see what had happened, and they dont know. I received an email from DJI about my 2nd order asking if I wanted to CANCEL IT, since my first one had just shipped! Wait, what? (I did list both order numbers in an email to them to see if my shipment could be sped up on the 2nd order. That may have prompted something.) I have no idea, but the funds from the 2nd order are back on my credit card, and the original order have been posted. I have no explanations.

So, I am back on my original time table, with the order placed on Sep 27, 09:20 (AM). Fly More. With ship date of Oct 26 and delivery Oct 31.

AND! It all changed again. I feel like a freaking yoyo...

The original order showed back up on my Amazon account AS SHIPPED!?!? So, the tracking information shows that it should be here Monday, Oct 31 by 10:30 AM. So my original order just went in limbo for 12 hours. I dont have any explanation, as I called Amazon back to see what had happened, and they dont know. I received an email from DJI about my 2nd order asking if I wanted to CANCEL IT, since my first one had just shipped! Wait, what? (I did list both order numbers in an email to them to see if my shipment could be sped up on the 2nd order. That may have prompted something.) I have no idea, but the funds from the 2nd order are back on my credit card, and the original order have been posted. I have no explanations.

So, I am back on my original time table, with the order placed on Sep 27, 09:20 (AM). Fly More. With ship date of Oct 26 and delivery Oct 31.
Nice dude! Glad it worked out for you.

Best Buy has updated kind of. Instead of delivery by oct 31, it says releases Sunday October 30th. For a minute it said delivery by Nov 2nd, faster options available at check out, but in the time it took me to type this and go back and double check my facts before posting, the Nov 2 part vanished.

List Updated!

So far, the following are our "Fly More" winners:
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
Theron            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 09:10am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
dcpmark           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:25am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
dcpmark           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 11:10am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
mkiv98tt          Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:05pm      Oct 26 (Fly More)
Michael Angelo Mc Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 26 (Fly More)
Perry Jefferies   DJI                   Sep 27 evening      Oct 26 (Fly More)
Morgon            DJI                   Sep 27 ?            Oct 26 (Fly More)
Mavic1            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 28              Oct 24 (Fly More)
vince123          Newegg (DJI)          Oct 12              Oct 26 (Fly More)

Add me to the list of shipping Oct 26, but I think that date is a bit deceptive. I'm pretty sure many, if not all, who received a shipping notice via FedEx for their dji order through Amazon actually only received a shipping label creation on October 26, with it first being scanned (shipped) today the 27th.

When I was looking at re-ordering mine yesterday, BestBuy let me get all the way to the cart, but when I went to check out, it stated that "One or more items are no longer available and have been removed from your cart" I refreshed the cart, and it was empty.

I think BB hit their max as well.

Fly More combo purchased Sept 27, 17:50 UTC, shipping notice via FedEx with a shipping label created Oct 26, actually started moving today. FedEx original estimate Oct 28, but once it was first scanned, now says 10:30 Mon Oct 31.

Amazon originally gave Oct 15, quickly changed to Oct 15-26. Somewhere around the 16th changed to Expected Oct 26. Now Amazon showing shipped and Expected Oct 26-30.

By the way, can someone tell me how to track flight paths of these cargo flights? I've done it with iPhone but I can't remember how. Darkneo any advice?

Z

I understand it removes it from your cart. It does that to me too. But I preordered oct 10. My point being, someone at BB is updating the dates for some reason.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki