DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Calibration Issues

odonovj

Reactions
Hi there, I'm looking for help with my Mavic pro. Has anyone had this problem. I 'm getting ready to calibrate but it tells me to reboot before I start. I reboot and I don't get the chance to calibrate. Note the bottom right of each screenshot and the second screenshot bottom right doesn't turn to blue for GO
I also have a system warning -check app message on the controller
Navigation system error- check redundancy rate message on the phone
And under Compass : restart the aircraft . None of this gets the drone calibrated on the screen.
When I do the calibration dance , it all goes well until I have to click the OK button , but the button disappears faster than I can get to it. Then the recalibrate Compass comes up again and again.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the dji go 4 app and updated the firmware along wit updating the controller. 100 % fully charged battery and controller

Screenshot (246).pngScreenshot (247).png

I had a different vision calibration issue a few days ago. I was searching everywhere for a fix. I remember seeing this issue several times in my search. I think the fix was uninstalling asst2 and reinstalling. But there was no lack of posts for the issue. It frustrated me that I was finding this issue and not my issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688