DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins vs Naked for Mavic ?

Reflective has powdered glass and metal in it to make it reflective I would avoid personally

I wonder how much it actually would hurt your range though. You can also just avoid the antenna under the DJI logo.

Dronewrap blue skin with custom cut vinyl stickers. No problems with peeling off after 3 months.

4aff375b5c9773a0d9cb666eb76e404f.jpg

7f21e232a62e8285f3a8551bc1f14a7b.jpg

d3cc684aabcc1eac8c2fb8b0ffcfaf98.jpg

Reactions: Stride8
Have a bright red slickwrap covering - best thing for visibility (along with strobes front and back). In my opinion it enhances an otherwise drab looking exterior - and provides another level of bird control, as red (especialy) is seen by the general animal fraternity as a stop sign colour.

Anyone have the templets I wanna play around with some designs and have my neighbor print them

Reflective has powdered glass and metal in it to make it reflective I would avoid personally
Did you ever get to making your won wraps? I tried to start a conversation as I can't seem to send a PM on here

Did you ever get to making your won wraps? I tried to start a conversation as I can't seem to send a PM on here
I have everything set up to go and made a couple for myself and didn't like them lol

Am I gonna sell them I guess so what would you like? Do you have something in mind

Price, no idea depends on material and if it's printed, mind you I have to say my template is mint very neat

I got ur pm I've just been dead busy at work apologies buddy

Oh bugger, I have just ordered the dayglo yellow one off ebay, however, that is gonna be until I get more comfortable with the drone, and less likely to be needing to find it somewhere...

I have (what I consider at least) to be one of the more 'higher-end' skins on my mavic. No sticking issues at all. I also don't buy this whole 'over-heating' talk. Very happy with it.

What skin manufacturer do you have on your Mavic? Im in the market for one but would like to avoid any issues.

Did anyone noticed improvement as far as birds attacks? Bright colored or reflective (rainbow-like) skins, do they scared them or at least make hesitate to attack?

I believe eyes are the things that deter them from attacking, how and why, I don't know.

Reactions: LMTLESS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan