DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Vertical ascent to 2243 meters

There so much going on !
First and foremost the earth is flat, lets get that straight ?

Than you have the truck that disappeared into the Bermuda triangle and waited for you to come back to appear again
We had some strange objects passing under you .

Its a stunning video if not the best I have seen going up that high , and a Pipe Dream for us under the FAA guidelines.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

It must be legal to fly a drone 7358 feet AGL in the Ukraine ?
I suppose that it is actually not legal.
But :)
I visit this place for more then 10 years and have never seen a plane flying right over the location. Looks like air routes are a few miles aside.
And as far as I know there is no law in Ukraine for regulation of quadcopter flights, it is in state of development right now. So only restrictions that apply - are DJI provided general limits, like max altitude 500 meters and NFZ near airports and so on.

May I ask, what are the rules for flying drones in the Ukraine? Is there not a agl ceiling for drones? Cool video, but not cool to disregard flight regulations. If there are no rules, how many countries are allowing this danger to enter their air traffic?

Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tufargon
I suppose that it is actually not legal.
But :)
I visit this place for more then 10 years and have never seen a plane flying right over the location. Looks like air routes are a few miles aside.
And as far as I know there is no law in Ukraine for regulation of quadcopter flights, it is in state of development right now. So only restrictions that apply - are DJI provided general limits, like max altitude 500 meters and NFZ near airports and so on.
Actually it is definitely illegal.
  • Do not fly above 50 m without a permit

I realize the M2Z is bigger than my Mini2, but when I took my Mini2 to 300ft (91.5 m) I could barely see it. So I'm guessing this was a 'little' passed Visual Line of Sight. You have no other aircraft in this area?

Aside from the 'legal' stuff, that is a pretty spectacular view from 1.3 miles (2.2K)!!

Beautiful footage.... here in the US, drone laws keep us from doing this type of flight. We could probably get away with it but airplanes are common almost everywhere in the country so we would be risking lives.

Thanks for the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13