DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos Don't Show Up on iPad after I Shutdown MP

I'm going to create a new thread with a title more appropriate for the problem. Thanks!

SOLVED: The videos are native in the app rather than in the Ipad Photos album. You have to go to the home screen in the DJI GO 4 app and select Editor and then Album and there they are.

You could install the Google Photos app. That will definitely show your videos.

You could install the Google Photos app. That will definitely show your videos.
Thanks for that suggestion. It's able to ferret them out even from within the walls of the DJI app? Very cool. However, now that I know where they are hidden, I'm good to go. I might have found them sooner but I wrongly expected the DJI app to behave similarly across operating systems. My bad! Haha.

I talked to a DJI repair outlet here in Phoenix and he told me the iPad will not cache like the android tablets do. Only the photos will cache on the iPad. Something to do with apple OS. Oh well can't have it all!

I talked to a DJI repair outlet here in Phoenix and he told me the iPad will not cache like the android tablets do. Only the photos will cache on the iPad. Something to do with apple OS. Oh well can't have it all!
Look in the native Go app. Go back to the main menu and then choose to create a video. You should find your cached videos there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661