DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

We are not pilots

Iam a certified pilot with a tailwheel endorsement, a High Performance endorsement & a Complex & Seaplane rating. Learned in a 1940 Talorcraft on ski's (the improved Cub) owned & flew many Taylorcrafts & other planes as well as a Beech Bonanza Vtail that was 20 serial #s away from the one Buddy Holly died in so they were in the factory at the same time. Cruised 185 on 10 GPH, wonderful to travel in.So YES I AM A REAL PILOTThumbswayup

when my mav is in the air i am the person in charge of a remotely controlled flying device with a camera and no matter what name any one wants to use to describe me the resposibility for my actions begins and ends with me
Well said Sir!

Reactions: dirkclod and Porky
Ahhh… if you got the T-Shirt, well then yes, obviously that is the answer. I just got the album and the CD, still waiting for the T-shirt.
only the album and CD i got the book seen the film and a hi vis vest with drone pilot so it must be true

Reactions: Porky
well we are waiting for the book supplies to be replenished at our book store, they were sold out for Christmas and the film has not yet been released in our region, so, you're ahead of me, lucky little pilot you!!! P.S. I can't afford the vest yet, but I am saving up.

Reactions: old man mavic
well we are waiting for the book supplies to be replenished at our book store, they were sold out for Christmas and the film has not yet been released in our region, so, you're ahead of me, lucky little pilot you!!! P.S. I can't afford the vest yet, but I am saving up.
you will like it you can see it from miles away

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Reactions: Slim.slamma
We had the same thing in GA, the Caerified pilots didn't like the the ultralight guys & no one liked the Powered Parachute folks. Then Sport pilot came along that only required 5 hours of dual & 15 solo which the Private pilots hated, what a mess. Many pilots are very legalistic which I see here too. As for me I've flown em all & like anything that gets me in the air. I broke my back so I have a top of the line powered Parachute & a Drone with goggles.

Reactions: Cymruflyer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones