DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1:04 flight time and 33,500 ft. Logged

Bernie707

Reactions
I know it's not much- 4 flights total, but I'm gaining confidence. Farthest distance out has been 2000 ft in a suburban setting, max. Altitude 260' with mostly under 200' in more rural settings. Once I'm above all obstacles I'm comfortable flying with full forward pitch. Yesterday I wanted to fly around a water tower with antennas on top of it and I kept a safe? distance of about 60' or more from the metal tower. No control issues but I did get a brief weak signal warning on the far side of the tower at about 2000' out so I made sure my antennas were directly facing the mavic and gained altitude and moved to the side of the tower before returning toward my home point. Was I being too reckless?

Prior to launch I got a brief compass warning though it showed I was ready to fly. I recalibrated to be safe which I've been doing anyway just for peace of mind.

Final thought, I love the flight recorder on the app where you can review your flight and the various settings. Now I need to work on my video skills.

Reactions: Hotelone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tienvn1904