DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

Cedar Creek Grist Mill is a historical, water-powered grain-grinding mill built 144 years ago in 1876. It is still in operation today as a working museum, with volunteers producing fresh-milled flour and cornmeal. This is a spectacular living piece of Washington State history in a gorgeous natural setting.

I filmed this video with the Mavic 2 Pro and my Nikon Z6. It was tricky flying in the canyon with the dense brush and lack of consistent GPS signal - I really wish this drone was height limited when lacking a strong GPS signal, as it makes getting shots in places like this really difficult.

Excellent video. Good flying, great editing and ended up with just the right length. I would have liked to see at least one high overhead shot to put it all into perspective.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Bravo, Bravo. Very well done.
I have heard of that mill but have note visited.....yet.

Cedar Creek Grist Mill is a historical, water-powered grain-grinding mill built 144 years ago in 1876. It is still in operation today as a working museum, with volunteers producing fresh-milled flour and cornmeal. This is a spectacular living piece of Washington State history in a gorgeous natural setting.

I filmed this video with the Mavic 2 Pro and my Nikon Z6. It was tricky flying in the canyon with the dense brush and lack of consistent GPS signal - I really wish this drone was height limited when lacking a strong GPS signal, as it makes getting shots in places like this really difficult.
Great video, again something I would never have seen.
It's a great reason to love this forum by getting to see things around the world that otherwise would never be seen, and from a perspective only a drone can do.
Thanks.

Reactions: Dbez1
Very nicely done with a good mix of static and moving shots. Would make great documentary material.

Well done.

Did not like.....but loved it!
Just baking some home made bread.....would love some of that fresh milled flour.
Thanks for sharing, fly safe and keep them coming mate....from Down Under.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird